China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenti on the boxset is very clear and beautiful. I don't know how anyone can say otherwise unless they don't actually have it in hand.

Something weird is going on with lentis, the same thing happened in the Manta WW thread. Some people are saying the lentis are great, others say they are really poor. All I can think is that there is a huge variety in the quality of lentis that people are receiving because I can't understand how there would be such a big difference in feedback otherwise?

Something weird is going on with lentis, the same thing happened in the Manta WW thread. Some people are saying the lentis are great, others say they are really poor. All I can think is that there is a huge variety in the quality of lentis that people are receiving because I can't understand how there would be such a big difference in feedback otherwise?

Don‘t think that the quality of the Lentis is different people are receiving. At the end it is all about personal taste. For Some people colours are important for others the movement of the lenti or the depth or the picture selection. Many factors for the individual opinion making.

But i found some comments strange too because none of the lentis is really poor / weak as for example older Filmarena lentis. Hmm...only my personal opinion ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
1. Place = Blufans and HDzeta
2. Place = Manta and Kimchidvd
3. Novamedia ( because they only do slip lenticular instead fullslip lenticular with bonuses )
4. Filmarena fullslip without lenti is good, but their lenticular are very cheap, no depth.

• Thanks
Reactions: OMRA1080
Someone in this thread wanted to exchange his BvS and Suicide Squad boxsets to WW boxset. Please let me know if you are still interested on exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.