1. Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you
    Dismiss Notice

Wonder Woman (4K & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Discussion in 'Blu-ray SteelBook' started by wxlinkswd, Jun 4, 2017.

1. wxlinkswd

wxlinkswd 泽田
    Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +15,802
    Release date: Dec 12,2017
    Pre-order: Pre-order date at 8th Nov AM:10:00 EST USA
    Prices:
    Boxset---109.99 USD
    Double Side Lenti---47.99 USD
    Lenti Edition---45.99 USD
    Print run: 2000

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 wxlinkswd, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2017
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 60
    • Thanks Thanks x 23
    • Helpful Post Helpful Post x 6
  2. lgans316

Ratings:
    +10,557
    My New Year resolution: Bid farewell to Steelbook Collecting (except MCU). Feeling cured and better lol. Also gives me plenty of space at home for other things and a nod from the wife to upgrade to 4K UHD TV (65 or 75").

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 5
  3. Radagast

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,397
    For over a year i am thinking about quitting the asia steelbook collecting thing. But never strong enough to do it. Whether or not, i hope my wife gives green light for a 65‘‘ UHD TV :thumbs:

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. metal hunter

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,018
    Same here. I cannot quit, but I am way more selective now. But it still is a rather expensive hobby. Received the WW 1Click today and unfortunately one edge on the back of the outer box is slightly "damaged". At least it finally arrived and I am still happy. However, this is the first 1Click box not arriving in pristine condition from HDZETA and it has to be Wonder Woman. I guess that is just Murphy's Law and first world problems.....

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
  5. Covcraig

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,842
    Been considering this myself too lately. With Zavvi flooding the market with a steel for most movies, they feel less desirable now and recently I can't even justify owning several different company's release of a particular title. Might just stick to blufans for MCU and Hdzeta for DC and pick the odd one up here and there. Its a tough decision

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. cooey

cooey Social Media Manager
    Super Moderator Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +26,762
    To be fair I'm also considering the same

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 4
  7. Actarus

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +12,525
    I have to Open my WW today and so scared to do so :ugh: ...also did not open my Boxsets for Mad Max and Argo. I was waiting to move to open them at my new place, but I guess those are older I can wait no matter how they will be I am sure HDzeta would not be able to offer replacement... but I will Open my WW Today :ohno:

8. howarmat

Moderator Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,978
    yep i think i will probably pick up 4k steels and premiums but curbing way back on anything else

9. lgans316

Ratings:
    +10,557
    Zavvi have not been flooding IMO. Premium retailers are the main culprits. Releasing multiple editions of the same film and cashing in. Nothing wrong with that but it has killed it for long term collectors. It is already backfiring except for the odd ones with low print runs. If no 3D TVs are announced in CES 2018 then expect the value of the 3D Blu-rays and Steels to nosedive. Just look at eBay and the classifieds. It has been quite a disaster. :(

10. cooey

cooey Social Media Manager
    Super Moderator Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +26,762
    It’s only a disaster if you buy to sell. If you buy to collect then it makes no difference

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 6
  11. lgans316

Ratings:
    +10,557
    Pretty sure a vast majority of us buy spares with the intention to resell and make a decent profit to fund a future purchase. I am not referring to bulk resellers, just the ones who buy one or two and floats them in the secondary market.

12. StifflersDad

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +8,844
    I am pretty sure that vast majority of long term collectors DO NOT buy spares to resell.

If you need to resell to fund this habit then basically you cannot really afford this hobby .

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 3
  13. Covcraig

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,842
    I guess I can't afford to be a gamer then because I trade my old games in against new ones to save money instead of just having a redundant collection of games i'm never going to pick up again

14. tommyh84

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,263
    I find it hard to believe that anyone who buys premium steelbooks doesn't have one eye on their value long term

I don't buy to sell at a profit, I buy to keep and have a collection but even then I still think longer term

15. Actarus

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +12,525
    When I collect something I love, I don't resell. To me reselling in the long term is not even an option.

16. tommyh84

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,263
    Unless you're planning to be buried with your steelbooks you or someone on your behalf will sell them eventually :p

17. lgans316

Ratings:
    +10,557
    I am not talking about funding the full amount lol. It is just that tiny profits that adds up. Example, you sell 5-10 and use the profit to fund 1 Steelbook. It is not that bad as for every 5 or 10 Steelbooks you resell, you buy 1 for free. However the issue here is the amount of time and energy you invest. I am sure you only buy to keep, so it shouldn't concern you.

18. Actarus

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +12,525
    Nah, too much trouble for me to resell.

19. Covcraig

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,842
    Is buying an extra copy of a steelbook to sell really any different from deciding to sell a release down the road for whatever reason that has shot up in value?

Some people may act all saintly here and say they'd sell their 'HDzeta boxset' for face value but in reality, if you can get £200 for something that cost £120 say then you're going for the extra £80 every day of the week.

Money talks, especially if you have a holiday or car insurance to pay for... or god forbid, missed out on the HDzeta Wonder Woman group buy lol

20. StifflersDad

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +8,844
    But games are generally not collectable and once completed are as you say useless to keep.

21. Covcraig

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,842
    How useful is ANY release which has no intention of being sold on or opened?