China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand not opening single editions because at least you can see the artwork.

But I'll never understand buying a box set and keeping it sealed. You can't even see the individual editions at all, so what's the point?

I can understand not opening single editions because at least you can see the artwork.

But I'll never understand buying a box set and keeping it sealed. You can't even see the individual editions at all, so what's the point?

That's where I draw a line as well, always open the actual box even if I do have a hard time opening the contents

This applies to single editions as well. To pay that much for a premium and keeping it sealed !? o_O
To Only ''appreciate'' a Sealed Fullslip(when most of the beauty of the edition lies within) ?

I used to keep all my editions sealed so I know what it is like, but since I started opening all my editions, it changed everything.
I know now what it is to truly appreciate a premium edition, and it does not happen by keeping them sealed.

Just won the HDzeta single lentislip (with the goodies but without the steelbook) for 35€ shipped on the bay. Now I have my own edition with the better steelbook from Manta and the better lentislip from Hdzeta (the double lentislip would have been better though).

Now I can sit back and wait for a price drop of the double lenti edition "one day"...

So I sold my kidney for this, but I had to get it :drool:
DdN76N7.jpg

The only issue I haveis that there are a few pretty big scratch lines on the back, but whatever I can live with that

Edit : I opened it up and the slip is actually mint it only seemed like it's scratched through the shrink wrap , only the steelbook has some barely noticeable scratches unfortunately :)

Last edited:
Have the majority of people received this yet or are most still waiting? I am gonna have to get this one from ebay probably but idk if I should hold out for more people to list lower prices or if the prices will only go up from here. The last Box that sold on ebay was for $230 but it seems like all the other prices are around $300. And it seems all the lentis are over $100

Anybody here knows where could I find a device like the one Shown at the video?, I´d like to have one to show my collection. Thanks!

Anybody here knows where could I find a device like the one Shown at the video?, I´d like to have one to show my collection. Thanks!

By device do you mean a video camera and an electronic turntable? Just google it

Hello. Quick Question.

Has anyone in uk who has ordered this directly from hdzeta received this yet?

Thank you :))

Status
Not open for further replies.