China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if they'll have the steelbook saying "3D" on the spine on the UHD steel, that doesn't contain the 3D disc??

Of course it will, it'll be the same as the other releases (BvS, Mad Max, etc). Will even have the extra disc trays in the steelbook too ;)

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Of course it will, it'll be the same as the other releases (BvS, Mad Max, etc). Will even have the extra disc trays in the steelbook too ;)
Didn't know about that as I don't have the 4K versions of them, I can live with that for this release as I'll just pick up a cheap amaray at a later date :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
So the UHD version might have extra disc tray in it so you can add 3D disk?

It will have the extra disc tray. If it follows suit to the other boxed editions then the UHD version will be exclusive to the box set and will only have the UHD disc inside the Steelbook. The Steelbook of which will be the same as the 3D/2D versions

It will have the extra disc tray. If it follows suit to the other boxed editions then the UHD version will be exclusive to the box set and will only have the UHD disc inside the Steelbook. The Steelbook of which will be the same as the 3D/2D versions

If UHD is not sold on its own then I will have to get 3D slip and buy UHD amray to swap out 2D disk and add UHD disk.

Will the GB payment for this be likely due in September as opposed to this month, depending on when it goes live?

Please take my money now! I want this! Any idea when the GB will be (ball park)?

No one knows

USA & Korean release dates are end of September
U.K. Is start of October
Germany is end of December

So it could be anywhere between those months or even start of next year depending on how fast Zeta work. (Same goes for manta I imagine)

It's a tough call until we get confirmation so I look forward to @rj531 asking for an update each month lol ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Shaggy78 and vexred
It's weird that Spider-Man, Wonder Woman, War for the Planet of the Apes, Transformers, etc... none of them have official release dates (in the US at least).

It's weird that Spider-Man, Wonder Woman, War for the Planet of the Apes, Transformers, etc... none of them have official release dates (in the US at least).

Wonderwoman does 19th Sep according to the thread. not sure about the others

Reactions: Shaggy78
No one knows

USA & Korean release dates are end of September
U.K. Is start of October
Germany is end of December

So it could be anywhere between those months or even start of next year depending on how fast Zeta work. (Same goes for manta I imagine)

It's a tough call until we get confirmation so I look forward to @rj531 asking for an update each month lol ;)
@wxlinkswd already posted Beauty Shots soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.