China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
and that ugly trend needs to change mate. We want a fully loaded Steelbook in the boxset and not spread across multiple editions.

Available separately yes, similar to what Blufans have done with Fantastic Beasts. However, as part of a box set - not for me. I'm more than happy with the way HDZeta are dealing with the box sets. Makes them more desirable

and that ugly trend needs to change mate. We want a fully loaded Steelbook in the boxset and not spread across multiple editions.
It's eventually going to happen with most film distributors 4K UHD not include the 2D Blu-ray when 4K UHD becomes more mainstream
For now it's helps sales to include as not everyone upgraded yet to 4K

Same thing was done when Blu-ray when first started to be available a DVD was included to push sales

HDzeta provide options you can pick 2D/3D editions without the 4K

If they only had one edition of a release it would include 4K/2D/3D but with separate editions available they don't have to do a 4K/2D/3D edition

As someone not yet upgraded to 4K I'm fine with HDzeta not providing a 4K/2D/3D edition as it's a cheaper option for me if 2D/3D is available without 4K UHD

Reactions: lgans316
I think the point of the 4k boxset exclusive is to push the boxset sales. That's why the 4k edition is tarted up, the BVS 4k lenti was the highly desirable one in the set as is the Harley Quinn edition in the Suicide Squad boxset.

Double edge knife, do they do a high print run of a 4k only set which noy many people have upgraded to so may not sell as well or release 4k in the boxset as an extra in exclusive packaging making that set more desirable.

With these DC movies we're not just talking a 2d/3d/4k 3 disc sets, both suicide squad and batman v superman had seperate theatrical and extended discs, add in a 4k and 3d disc that makes it a 4 disc steelbook which is alot for a mass produced individual edition release which would no doubt reflect in the price

• Thanks
Reactions: vexred
It's eventually going to happen with most film distributors 4K UHD not include the 2D Blu-ray when 4K UHD becomes more mainstream

Same thing was done when Blu-ray when first started to be available a DVD was included to push sales

If they only had one edition of a release it would include 4K/2D/3D but with separate editions available they don't have to do a 4K/2D/3D edition

As someone not yet upgraded to 4K I'm fine with HDzeta not providing a 4K/2D/3D edition as it's a cheaper option for me if 2D/3D is available without 4K UHD
:coffee:To be clear i'm not against what you just say, BUT,
The best reply for above will have been this one below.:whistle:(just making both to appear on a same post)
I think the point of the 4k boxset exclusive is to push the boxset sales. That's why the 4k edition is tarted up, the BVS 4k lenti was the highly desirable one in the set as is the Harley Quinn edition in the Suicide Squad boxset.

Double edge knife, do they do a high print run of a 4k only set which noy many people have upgraded to so may not sell as well or release 4k in the boxset as an extra in exclusive packaging making that set more desirable.

With these DC movies we're not just talking a 2d/3d/4k 3 disc sets, both suicide squad and batman v superman had seperate theatrical and extended discs, add in a 4k and 3d disc that makes it a 4 disc steelbook which is alot for a mass produced individual edition release which would no doubt reflect in the price
IMO :whistle:
The 2 Slip edition before the 3 Slip edition was much worthy for my pocket with a well place 4K, however the ultimate edition like one from Blufans, Fantastic Beast, :whistle:was the best:OMG::naughty:, however the art was a no no for me(n)
BTW my preferred:cool: edition would have been a:naughty: 4K + 3D only :thumbs: cause you get the 2D(4K) and the 3D(3D).

HD Zeta's shop has put up their splash page for Wonder Woman recently. I'm getting excited :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey

I think we are much farther away from switching over to 4K than a lot of people think. There is a huge chunk of the population that doesn't understand, do not care and are happy with either 720p or 1080p, not willing to buy both the 4k TV and 4K Blu-ray player, and pay the price for a 4K disc and especially go back and rebuy a 4K copy of something they already own on regular Bluray. Then last streaming is taking so many customers away from purchasing any type of psychical media. You need to sit a lot closer than many people are used to sitting to even see the difference between 1080P and 4K. I do not think it will even be close as far as the money making machine and ease it was switching from DVD to Blu-ray as it will be switching consumers from 1080p Blu-ray to 4k Blu-ray. I could be dead wrong obviously but I'd be surprised.

I think we are much farther away from switching over to 4K than a lot of people think. There is a huge chunk of the population that doesn't understand, do not care and are happy with either 720p or 1080p, not willing to buy both the 4k TV and 4K Blu-ray player, and pay the price for a 4K disc and especially go back and rebuy a 4K copy of something they already own on regular Bluray. Then last streaming is taking so many customers away from purchasing any type of psychical media. You need to sit a lot closer than many people are used to sitting to even see the difference between 1080P and 4K. I do not think it will even be close as far as the money making machine and ease it was switching from DVD to Blu-ray as it will be switching consumers from 1080p Blu-ray to 4k Blu-ray. I could be dead wrong obviously but I'd be surprised.
When I said eventually going to happen I did not mean soon as in this year or next year be mainstream with film distributors

It will be a good few years when it does happen mainstream 4K only as in likely be 4 or more years but you will see some other premium retailers like Hdzeta who do exclusives also do similar what HDzeta are doing now in regards to 4K only editions

• Thanks
Reactions: Jaxxx
When I said eventually going to happen I did not mean soon as in this year or next year be mainstream with film distributors

It will be a good few years when it does happen mainstream 4K only as in likely be 4 or more years but you will see some other premium retailers like Hdzeta who do exclusives also do similar what HDzeta are doing now in regards to 4K only editions

for english speaking countries, the discs inside are important, but for the rest, we have to change them anyway. So HDZeta, Mantalab etc even if they make 4K only, that doesn't matter for some of us xD

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
You don't sit closer, it allows you to justify buying a bigger screen :p

I agree. Making the 4K edition exclusive to the One-Click was intended to increase sales of One-Click. I would prefer a 4K/3D/2D version as well (or the option to buy the 4D edition separately) but I think it was intentional on HD Zeta's part and doubt they'll change it.

I can't afford another One-Click so I'm just going to get the 3D double lenti.

Status
Not open for further replies.