China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Making the 4K edition exclusive to the One-Click was intended to increase sales of One-Click. I would prefer a 4K/3D/2D version as well (or the option to buy the 4D edition separately) but I think it was intentional on HD Zeta's part and doubt they'll change it.

I can't afford another One-Click so I'm just going to get the 3D double lenti.

Double lenti here too. Can't afford one-clicks as a rule and I'm a sucker for double lenticulars. Zeta does great ones.

I get One-Clicks from Blufans but there has been at least one EVERY month lately and for the foreseeable future. Then with all of the Summer movies coming out on Blu-ray I keep landing over budget and I finally have to draw a line! It will look good with my Batman v Superman Double Lenti!

why not a normal slip ? (n)
who need three lenticular slips :(

In my opinion each release should only have two slip variants, max. One lenti and one full slip. If you're gonna go the third variant, double lenti is fine. Three lenticular slips does seem a little excessive but for those that get the box set, and are lenti lovers, they'll be happy. It's interesting though, HDzeta did the same thing with their Suicide Squad exclusive. Three lenticular slips. No double lenti even. At least Wonder Woman will have single lenti variants that may get some cool treatment on the backs.

In my opinion each release should only have two slip variants, max. One lenti and one full slip. If you're gonna go the third variant, double lenti is fine. Three lenticular slips does seem a little excessive but for those that get the box set, and are lenti lovers, they'll be happy. It's interesting though, HDzeta did the same thing with their Suicide Squad exclusive. Three lenticular slips. No double lenti even. At least Wonder Woman will have single lenti variants that may get some cool treatment on the backs.

absolutely agree
i think two are enough
whats next? a fourth one with a lenti spine :meh:

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
I think the combination of Lenti and Fullslip for a release is perfect. Although i really love Lenticular Slipcovers (and they have chosen great ones). Under normal circumstances i always open the Fullslip and let the lentis sealed. Less vulnerable for scratches.

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
My guess is that the lentis tend to sell better, so they've been shifting production in that direction. It's a real shame, though; anyone who's held 'zeta's BvS release knows they can make a hell of a full slip when they try.

I love a choice of Lenti Slips and LOVE this package. It's worked perfectly for Blufans. I like to have choices. It would be nice if the double lenti contained both 4K & 3D discs though!

• Thanks
Reactions: Skyarcke
The way I see it, most of us buy more than one version of a movie and I'd say on the whole many people do the same even if they're not collectors. I could see myself buying this release and buying the 4K release either digitally or physically somewhere down the line. As for me, I don't even have a 4K setup yet so I've got time. I've seen 4K blu rays go on sale a bit recently so that gives me hope that eventually I'll be able to make the jump to 4K without spending too much extra money on discs/downloads.

PLEASE give us an idea of when the Group Buy will be. Just the month would help! Having to do some careful financial planning with so many premium releases on the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.