China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the box set only comprises two steelbooks the price is nothing special in my point of view. Hopefully there will be a third steelbook, as usual.

There isn't going to be any third steelbook edition. There will be a condensed version of the Art of Wonder Woman book included (same as BVS and SS) and likely a load of sweet individual character lenticulars.

I can see why people would want the fully loaded steelbook to be individually released but as far as HDZeta are concerned, if its not broken then why fix it? The 4K edition is always the best of the set, was in BVS and the same in SS ultimate boxsets. Do you think the Sucker Punch set would have sold out if the Baby doll edition was offered separately? I know it didn't have 4k but it was the more desirable edition in that box. It's the USP of these boxsets

There isn't going to be any third steelbook edition. There will be a condensed version of the Art of Wonder Woman book included (same as BVS and SS) and likely a load of sweet individual character lenticulars.

I can see why people would want the fully loaded steelbook to be individually released but as far as HDZeta are concerned, if its not broken then why fix it? The 4K edition is always the best of the set, was in BVS and the same in SS ultimate boxsets. Do you think the Sucker Punch set would have sold out if the Baby doll edition was offered separately? I know it didn't have 4k but it was the more desirable edition in that box. It's the USP of these boxsets

I just Love the way they are doing the Boxsets and it is the main reason I go for them. My first Purchase with the Slip containing only Bonus Items was Argo and I just think it is so nice to have all these Bonus Items and especially none repetitive between all 3 editions within the Box. It's why I buy Premium Editions, The Main Part of it are for the Bonus Items. I think it's refreshing for a retailer to do such Packages...Blufans now do the same, they don't put the same Bonus Items per edition but are spread out within the Boxset(and are Better Quality), same as FA they have different Bonus Items for each of their FAC edition. This is just so cool.

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
If the box set only comprises two steelbooks the price is nothing special in my point of view. Hopefully there will be a third steelbook, as usual.

By having the 3 slips and not a third steelbook is what makes it special and different to the 'normal' sets. I love the way HDZeta do this and I certainly wouldn't want 3 steelbooks

Are these going to go live on the site again without any warning like The Mummy and King Arthur........?

No, @wxlinkswd should post times in this thread (and The Mummy, King Arthur and Life did have dates/times announced too ;) )

Overall HDZeta are reasonable with their pricing when compared to other premium retailers. My only request to them is to give us a fully loaded edition outside the Box at a reasonable price.

Yeah, i agree with this and think it could be easily done as well as still be a big seller

Reactions: lgans316
what they do is perfect, price is good for boxset, and we get all slip that is the important for me at 109$ , even f they could give only 1 steelbook per boxset for 70$ i would jump on that boxset instead 109 for 2!

• Thanks
Reactions: number33
Status
Not open for further replies.