China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Given the over saturated Steelbook market and collectors being selective and dumping this expensive hobby, retailers have to become smart and adapt and make sure they don't do multiple editions. Just one fully loaded edition would suffice.

Given the over saturated Steelbook market and collectors being selective and dumping this expensive hobby, retailers have to become smart and adapt and make sure they don't do multiple editions. Just one fully loaded edition would suffice.

Just looking at this thread it's clear there is a market for multiple editions. Look how many people are buying the box set.

For you (and no doubt many others) yeah, but for a lot of other people, myself included, we want multiples in the box. Doesn't mean to say I don't support the idea of a full loaded edition, as like I said it would still sell quite easily

It is all a temporary phase. Once this and finances begin to bite see how this goes.

Well this temporary phase as you call it is lasting a long time then mate, people aren't slowing down with their buying and collecting habits

I'm gonna hazard a guess that if F&F 8 and Sing are pre-orders from 23rd October, this will be the 30th with a late November release date

• Helpful Post
Reactions: milky
So to be clear the 3D+2D lenticular slipbox is not in the BOXSET? But the front of that Slipbox is in their, just not a full steelbook?

So to be clear the 3D+2D lenticular slipbox is not in the BOXSET? But the front of that Slipbox is in their, just not a full steelbook?
It's in the boxset but rather then a steelbook it will contain a book and the other extras.

All slips are included. The difference here is that the single lenti slip for the 3D 2D version will hold a bonus items rather than a third steelbook

• Thanks
Reactions: AlexMacOl
Which of the WW edition/s are you getting (ML, Zeta)?
I've gone for the double lenti with Manta and I think I will go for the double lenti with HDzeta as well. It's a really tough choice, both look really good! What are you going for?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I've gone for the double lenti with Manta and I think I will go for the double lenti with HDzeta as well. It's a really tough choice, both look really good! What are you going for?
still undecided..might go for box set for HDZ & i like the full slip for ML

still undecided..might go for box set for HDZ & i like the full slip for ML
I do think the boxset for HDZeta looks better than the Manta one. The Manta full slip does look cool though, especially the back artwork. I'm a sucker for lentis though!:)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Status
Not open for further replies.