China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new to collecting steels and this is already a difficult choice. Hope not all releases are as difficult as this. Lol

Gonna be honest, you've probably picked the worst time to get into the hobby. I mean this due to several factors including poor conversion rates meaning more expensive steels and over saturation in the form of multiple companies putting out the same movies

Gonna be honest, you've probably picked the worst time to get into the hobby. I mean this due to several factors including poor conversion rates meaning more expensive steels and over saturation in the form of multiple companies putting out the same movies

Why have you let @lgans316 log in to your account???

;)

In all seriousness though, while some might say the market is over saturated to others it means there’s plenty of choice

I all honesty, I'm pretty happy with all these releases, especially in case of movies I love. I'd hate to have to buy one edition that doesn't really blow me away just coz it's the only one available. I like being able to choose the edition I like best or to get several gorgeous editions by different companies. :drool:

Why have you let @lgans316 log in to your account???

;)

In all seriousness though, while some might say the market is over saturated to others it means there’s plenty of choice

Yeah. Good and bad. Plenty of choices but they are all so nice that they hurt my wallet so bad because I want them all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.