China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still interested to see the full beauty shots of HD Zeta, but no matter how good they are, I won't be getting them as I think Mantas Steelbook is going to be much better in hand.

Although the Double lenti offered from HD Zeta is the ultimate cover. Shame HMV's placeholder of the same art didn't come to fruition as that was hands down best art out there full stop.

• Thanks
Reactions: Thompsons
I’ve been watching for this to go live daily for months bc I have to carefully budget down to the dollar and I have a feeling we’ll have no time between the announcement and GB

I’ve been watching for this to go live daily for months bc I have to carefully budget down to the dollar and I have a feeling we’ll have no time between the announcement and GB

There will be time between the announcement and GB. I don't think @wxlinkswd and @n3wk1d have ever shown beauty shots and then started the GB straight away. There's always been a few days at least

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Shaggy78
Do we know the total print run of this release? The GB allocation in the past from HDZeta wasn‘t that much :ohno:

I wish we'd get some beauty shots and prices for the group buy already coz one group buy is already open and I'm itching to just go and get the box there ... then I tell myself I prefer HDN ... XD but I really don't wanna miss this.

How hard is it to get HDZeta boxes here at the HDN group buy? Is it a bloodbath?

I missed the Sucker Punch Box (sold out as i recognized the GB 50 min later) and the Suicide Squad Box also sold out pretty fast. And now we are talking about WW...think we have to be quick.

Everyone is waiting for beauty shots but I don't get the constant asking for them

Everyone knows zeta take their time. Soon is never soon and I'm adamant everytime someone asks wxlinkswd for an update he laughs to himself and adds an extra 2 days onto a beauty shot reveal (that last bit was a joke)

Just let them do their thing and they will update when they update. It's not like they are creating beauty shots left, right and centre and forgetting to show them to the Steelbook world lol

Everyone is waiting for beauty shots but I don't get the constant asking for them

Everyone knows zeta take their time. Soon is never soon and I'm adamant everytime someone asks wxlinkswd for an update he laughs to himself and adds an extra 2 days onto a beauty shot reveal (that last bit was a joke)

Just let them do their thing and they will update when they update. It's not like they are creating beauty shots left, right and centre and forgetting to show them to the Steelbook world lol

I don´t even think he check it here every day. He always come up with some update and he´s gone again for another week I guess. Which would make this constant begging for BS even more pointless :D

Me personally I don´t care so much about BS now when we know how the steelbook and slips will look like, which is for me more important stuff rather than all those bells and whistles :yawn: Im already decided now for double lenti :cigar:

I don´t even think he check it here every day. He always come up with some update and he´s gone again for another week I guess. Which would make this constant begging for BS even more pointless :D

Me personally I don´t care so much about BS now when we know how the steelbook and slips will look like, which is for me more important stuff rather than all those bells and whistles :yawn: Im already decided now for double lenti :cigar:

Exactly. We can already see the steel, the slips and the box

All people are waiting to see are a book front cover, 4 art cards and a picture on a numbing card. Oh and a black matte folder with which will most likely have a gold "W" on.
Surely there's already enough on show to help make your descison on what editon you want.
I've also already made my mind up I'll be going for the double lenti out of all the slips

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and Hereticz
Incase anyone is glued to their screen hyped on coffee for the GB: a reminder that this month still has 9 more days to go...
I still not get the pre-order time,but i think should be at this monthend,GB will open at same time.
Completed Beauty Shot will post in this week.

That's a lot more coffee.

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and Radagast
Incase anyone is glued to their screen hyped on coffee for the GB: a reminder that this month still has 9 more days to go...

That's a lot more coffee.
But we will still all come on and check anyway... I see your smartness there, trying to get rid of us so you stand more of a chance :LOL::D:p

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Well I much prefer HDZeta's approach where you get 3 spectacular slips and fantastic extrasin the 1click but don't have the added costs of 3 steelbooks.

I agree, very smart of them to make that move.

Price is kept low but as a collector you have every reason to open every single edition. One contains the 4K disc the other is a digipak etc etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Status
Not open for further replies.