Wonder Woman (4K & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Reactions
25,588 3 0
Release date: Dec 12,2017
Pre-order: Pre-order date at 8th Nov AM:10:00 EST USA
Prices:
Boxset---109.99 USD
Double Side Lenti---47.99 USD
Lenti Edition---45.99 USD
Print run: 2000

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 30, 2015
Illinois
Reactions
2,415 2 0
Smart for HDzeta to stake their claim on their preferred art with Manta nipping at their heels. Still, there's so much great official artwork for this film, I think there'll be plenty to go around.

I wonder if WB will let them put any 'bossing on the steel this time 'round. All their other collaborations with HDzeta have even flat and glossy (including the upcoming Sucker Punch). I love zeta's BvS box to bits, but the steel itself was a bit underwhelming. Either way, the colorful mockup art should make for a fine glossy steel. :whistle:

Dec 22, 2011
Mom's Basement
Reactions
2,722 0 0
May I suggest that a Gal Gadot blow-up doll be included in at least one of the editions.
For us geeks who infrequently leave our mothers' basements.:D

Aug 25, 2013
UK
Reactions
3,651 0 0
May I suggest that a Gal Gadot blow-up doll be included in at least one of the editions.
For us geeks who infrequently leave our mothers' basements.:D
Way too much information. I'll agree that in parts of the film I was in awe of her beauty. I can't think of another actress who comes close at the moment... plus she was Wonder Woman, I was hugely attracted to Linda Carter for years :rofl:

satanclaus

The Yule Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jul 19, 2013
South Of Heaven, UK
Reactions
4,846 0 0
Way too much information. I'll agree that in parts of the film I was in awe of her beauty. I can't think of another actress who comes close at the moment... plus she was Wonder Woman, I was hugely attracted to Linda Carter for years :rofl:
At the end of the film, my Mum turned to me and said "I think I've got a bit of a crush on her, she's gorgeous".

Ok Mum, thaaaaaaaaaanks for that.

tommyh84

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Reactions
4,399 0 0
I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking when I saw this thread was bumped it was an update about the steelbook not some pointless image that could have gone in any number of other WW threads all of which probably had more recent activity in than this

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,646 0 0
I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking when I saw this thread was bumped it was an update about the steelbook not some pointless image that could have gone in any number of other WW threads all of which probably had more recent activity in than this
You won't see an update on this until at least the end of the year except maybe the steel and double lenti art is approved. So it was obvious it wasn't going to be any info. We all know how slow zeta work