Wonder Woman (4K & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Reactions
25,586 3 0
Release date: Dec 12,2017
Pre-order: Pre-order date at 8th Nov AM:10:00 EST USA
Prices:
Boxset---109.99 USD
Double Side Lenti---47.99 USD
Lenti Edition---45.99 USD
Print run: 2000

Last edited by a moderator:
May 6, 2011
Barking, Essex, United Kingdom
Reactions
14,469 0 0
Welcome for the GB bloodbath :cigar::p
As HDZeta site is stable, they can first make this available at the online store, wait for a week and then allocate the rest for GB (of course the webstore should limit to one per edition per customer).

Even many of our mods buy from their webstore and not via GB as it is easier and also saves them some $$.

Apr 10, 2014
Reactions
92 0 0
As HDZeta site is stable, they can first make this available at the online store, wait for a week and then allocate the rest for GB (of course the webstore should limit to one per edition per customer).

Even many of our mods buy from their webstore and not via GB as it is easier and also saves them some $$.
How is their credit card security these days? I'm always wary when not using Paypal.

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Reactions
31,888 5 0
This looks great.

This could be the edition I pick up.

If I had a gripe, it's that I wish the 3D double lenti version had the UHD lenti image on the front!! :p

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2017
France
Reactions
332 0 0
I think I will go for the double lenti :)

May 6, 2011
Barking, Essex, United Kingdom
Reactions
14,469 0 0
I going to eat your word than live pictures available or when u have it your hands.
Actually I meant that Steelbook front artwork. Prefer the double lenti's front as Steelbook front artwork. I am sure overall this will beat the ML left-right-centre (including pricing) and probably the rest.

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Reactions
4,115 1 0
My least favourite Wonder Woman poster art on the front cover :dunno:

But it still easily beats the only currently known alternative :thumbs:

Apr 17, 2017
London
Reactions
113 0 0
Looks really nice, would maybe prefer it if the covers on the steelbook were reversed though. Will still be going with either this or Manta's.

Can't believe nobody's used the poster of her holding up the tank yet.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,636 0 0
Definately in for the double lenti. That art looks great

I see they moved the back of the double lenti art to the back of the steel which I'm fine with and the back of the double is one of my favourite posters aswel as the tank art (but I'm hoping manta use that somewhere )

Last edited:

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Reactions
13,989 0 0
Looks really nice, would maybe prefer it if the covers on the steelbook were reversed though. Will still be going with either this or Manta's.

Maybe we'll get this art for Box Set (hopefully Lenticular)..

Oct 28, 2015
Reactions
529 0 0

Maybe because that tank didn't exist in World War I :whistle:

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,636 0 0
Maybe because that tank didn't exist in World War I :whistle:
Lol I don't think Zeta and manta do that kind of research

Personally I'm hoping its on a manta full slip or lenti. Or even the back of the steel. It's my favourite art for the film so I hope manta use it somewhere as I'm only going for a double lenti with Zeta