China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:coffee:If one of those lenti would have been with both 4k and 3d i will have pick it :thumbs:, but now i hate both. :angry::angry::mad::mad::mad:
:LOL::LOL: I may need to order both as both are :naughty::naughty:awesome:hungry::hungry: can't decide, i hate you HDZeta

Maybe because that tank didn't exist in World War I :whistle:
:OMG::OMG:Useful really useful,:cool::cool: I'm not a tank genius and have not play the game too, i use to find that art really awesome, now that its been say i will still love that art but with the back thought that this tank not existing by that time, or may be it was a prototype, then its double :woot:awesome:naughty::naughty::naughty: :rolleyes::rolleyes::thumbs::thumbs:

All Manta need to do is use the UHD lenti image on their standard lenti edition and that will reduce the demand for this edition in the HDzeta boxset

Any news yet on when this will go live?

I imagine well after the film has had its standard release

If Zeta release this very soon after the standard release then it's an absolute first lol.
I'm expecting huge delays, monthly updates of beauty shot coming next week and then ignoring members asking where the beauty shot is lol

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
I imagine well after the film has had its standard release

If Zeta release this very soon after the standard release then it's an absolute first lol.
I'm expecting huge delays, monthly updates of beauty shot coming next week and then ignoring members asking where the beauty shot is lol

Release date in germany pushed back (amazon.de) to 29.12.2017
I hope HDZeta will release this in 2017

Maybe because that tank didn't exist in World War I :whistle:
Yup, WW2 28 ton Russian tank (1932 onwards) . . . a period when Russia was an ally though (lol).
One difference in the poster being the semi-circular bar on the turret which just means it's a command tank.

Does it matter? No, of course not, it's not The World at War.

Not to feel emasculated (lol) guys can do it too:-
1024px-T28_parola_1-600x450.jpg
Wonder-Woman-Tank-Poster-600x890.jpg

Action_Comics_1.jpg
3_superman.png

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Release date in germany pushed back (amazon.de) to 29.12.2017
I hope HDZeta will release this in 2017

I highly doubt this will release this year. Have you seen how old the sucker punch, mad max, suicide squad etc threads were before pre orders started

Don't get me wrong Zeta might have rockets up their ar*ses now and might be working quicker than usual to get it out but if the German release is the end of December then surely the rest of the world is around the same time meaning this will be 2018

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Status
Not open for further replies.