China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo @wxlinkswd, i saw there's a group buy on the other site for Justice League HDZeta Gold Label... i guess we will receive some info from you soon...

The term ‘other forum’ generally refers to one specific forum and there’s certainly no GB there for Justice League so I assume I know where you’re referring to and if that’s the case a GB being open there means nothing. It’ll be mid 2018 before we see HDZeta’s Justice League with the GB here about a month before so no don’t expect to hear anything soon

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Covcraig
The term ‘other forum’ generally refers to one specific forum and there’s certainly no GB there for Justice League so I assume I know where you’re referring to and if that’s the case a GB being open there means nothing. It’ll be mid 2018 before we see HDZeta’s Justice League with the GB here about a month before so no don’t expect to hear anything soon

Well, I think we're talking about 2 different forums buddy. Wonder Woman released in movie theaters in 2nd June. @wxlinkswd opened this thread after 2 days, June 4th...

Well, I think we're talking about 2 different forums buddy. Wonder Woman released in movie theaters in 2nd June. @wxlinkswd opened this thread after 2 days, June 4th...

And yet the GB went live less than a month ago, HDZeta Gold Label Justice League was common knowledge a week or so ago

Hey you Hollywood molesters of women, instead of abusing women, fondle, stroke and caress a beautiful steelbook like this one.:mad:
I, for one, cannot wait to get mine.:D

Hey all, I know it's a long shot. But I missed the group buy and the Ebay seller I purchased from misrepresented the description, so it's not the boxset they are selling. If anyone has a spare they are willing to sell to me directly, please pm. Thanks

Feel free to let me know when it happens. We shouldn't have full on back and forth price discussion etc in threads, but it's fine to ask if anyone has a spare.

Oh right. So the “I’m looking for” threads are basically pointless now? As that’s where others have posted about wanting it.

To be fair, I was only playing at the start, but that’s definitely news to me.

Oh right. So the “I’m looking for” threads are basically pointless now? As that’s where others have posted about wanting it.

To be fair, I was only playing at the start, but that’s definitely news to me.
Wreck changed that rule a while back I remember. And "I'm looking for" threads are not pointless because more people still browse those threads than this or any single release thread. But there is the off chance there is someone not browsing the "looking for" thread and looking at this thread. So if you havent had any luck there, you might get lucky here. That is what i understood from his reasoning.

Wreck changed that rule a while back I remember. And "I'm looking for" threads are not pointless because more people still browse those threads than this or any single release thread. But there is the off chance there is someone not browsing the "looking for" thread and looking at this thread. So if you havent had any luck there, you might get lucky here. That is what i understood from his reasoning.

Gotcha. Fair enough, thanks. I genuinely had no idea.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Got a little excited with seeing this thread bumped again, I clicked seen the released date as Dec 12th and thought live pictures or shipping soon notification. But guess not :dunno: doubt we'll see or have this in hand before Xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.