China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There it is! Manta's got a real contender here! I like the HDzeta steelbook design better too. You can see more of her face! So many of the promotional posters have her face blocked by her wrists and arms. Which I get, it's signature Wonder Woman, but Gal is a real beauty. Don't cover her up!

After passing on the sucker punch box (still don't know if this was a good decision :p) i am 100% in for SS and WW Boxset :):thumbs:
And one wish: if you make a Harley Quinn Lenti Box please give us more than 52 available boxsets :notworthy::p

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
As much as I'd love to order from Manta, HDZ's BvS is stunning, so I'm torn by which to get! I definitely can't justify spending over £100 for both, even though the film was great. (Last 30mins not so great)

Guess I'll have to see each of their approved whole packages, but if HDZ have the "DC" logo on in sticker form and not hard print, I guess I'll go them

200w.webp

Getting good reviews and doing well at the BO. Welcome news for Warner and DCEU. Also Joss Whedon (Avengers) has been pulled in to fill in the shoes of Zack Snyder to complete Justice League.

You are harbinger of a good news :cigar:

Status
Not open for further replies.