China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Smart for HDzeta to stake their claim on their preferred art with Manta nipping at their heels. Still, there's so much great official artwork for this film, I think there'll be plenty to go around.

I wonder if WB will let them put any 'bossing on the steel this time 'round. All their other collaborations with HDzeta have even flat and glossy (including the upcoming Sucker Punch). I love zeta's BvS box to bits, but the steel itself was a bit underwhelming. Either way, the colorful mockup art should make for a fine glossy steel. :whistle:

May I suggest that a Gal Gadot blow-up doll be included in at least one of the editions.
For us geeks who infrequently leave our mothers' basements.:D
Way too much information. I'll agree that in parts of the film I was in awe of her beauty. I can't think of another actress who comes close at the moment... plus she was Wonder Woman, I was hugely attracted to Linda Carter for years :rofl:

Way too much information. I'll agree that in parts of the film I was in awe of her beauty. I can't think of another actress who comes close at the moment... plus she was Wonder Woman, I was hugely attracted to Linda Carter for years :rofl:

At the end of the film, my Mum turned to me and said "I think I've got a bit of a crush on her, she's gorgeous".

Ok Mum, thaaaaaaaaaanks for that.

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking when I saw this thread was bumped it was an update about the steelbook not some pointless image that could have gone in any number of other WW threads all of which probably had more recent activity in than this

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking when I saw this thread was bumped it was an update about the steelbook not some pointless image that could have gone in any number of other WW threads all of which probably had more recent activity in than this

You won't see an update on this until at least the end of the year except maybe the steel and double lenti art is approved. So it was obvious it wasn't going to be any info. We all know how slow zeta work

Status
Not open for further replies.