China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy decision here... this is going to be the best version out there.
Their BvS was miles ahead of any version released.

Too bad we will have to wait a couple years to buy it. Maybe in 2020, after Suicide Squad is released by HDZeta :rofl:

I'm in for the box set boy. By the way, if the box set comes out, will we be able to buy it from HDZeta store? Sorry i'm new.
Yes, you can order it strait from HDZeta site if you want to :thumbs: or if you are fast enough ;)

Wow, if this artwork is approved, then it will be lit!!!
The double lenti has both movie posters, I admire the most
No other premium version will top this even if it's released 2 years later lol.
Will fit alongside with BvS HDZeta

Given all the debate in the Suicide Squad thread about the Harley Quinn edition exclusive within the box set, I wonder if this thread will get the same treatment, say for instance Wonder Woman box set featuring exclusive Etta Candy or dare I say it role reversal male lead Steve Trevor as the exclusive slip...

What's your thoughts on what should be center stage for the box set edition?

Given all the debate in the Suicide Squad thread about the Harley Quinn edition exclusive within the box set, I wonder if this thread will get the same treatment, say for instance Wonder Woman box set featuring exclusive Etta Candy or dare I say it role reversal male lead Steve Trevor as the exclusive slip...

I'm sure every version will have Gal Gadot plastered all over it so everybody wins :D

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC

Given how male-centric the steelbook community is, no one gives a flying fig about having Steve Trevor (or for that matter, Etta Candy...) on a slip. That would actually be a huge letdown if he showed up as a centerpiece of any of the packaging.

• Thanks
Reactions: Spinky
Awesome slips and good to know 4K UHD will be part of the set too, boxset all the waaaaay 4 dis beauty :cigar:

Status
Not open for further replies.