China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As HDZeta site is stable, they can first make this available at the online store, wait for a week and then allocate the rest for GB (of course the webstore should limit to one per edition per customer).

Even many of our mods buy from their webstore and not via GB as it is easier and also saves them some $$.

How is their credit card security these days? I'm always wary when not using Paypal.

• Thanks
Reactions: metal hunter
This looks great.

This could be the edition I pick up.

If I had a gripe, it's that I wish the 3D double lenti version had the UHD lenti image on the front!! :p

Last edited:
My least favourite Wonder Woman poster art on the front cover :dunno:

But it still easily beats the only currently known alternative :thumbs:

Definately in for the double lenti. That art looks great

I see they moved the back of the double lenti art to the back of the steel which I'm fine with and the back of the double is one of my favourite posters aswel as the tank art (but I'm hoping manta use that somewhere )

Last edited:
Looks really nice, would maybe prefer it if the covers on the steelbook were reversed though. Will still be going with either this or Manta's.

Can't believe nobody's used the poster of her holding up the tank yet.

DAaxEC7XYAIKMIl.jpg
Maybe we'll get this art for Box Set (hopefully Lenticular)..

Looks really nice, would maybe prefer it if the covers on the steelbook were reversed though. Will still be going with either this or Manta's.

Can't believe nobody's used the poster of her holding up the tank yet.

DAaxEC7XYAIKMIl.jpg

Maybe because that tank didn't exist in World War I :whistle:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
Maybe because that tank didn't exist in World War I :whistle:

Lol I don't think Zeta and manta do that kind of research

Personally I'm hoping its on a manta full slip or lenti. Or even the back of the steel. It's my favourite art for the film so I hope manta use it somewhere as I'm only going for a double lenti with Zeta

Status
Not open for further replies.