China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone here know when HD Zeta themselves are releasing this on their own site? I stupidly didnt get on this groupbuy of the mantalab group buy but I am now regretting it seeing all of the live shots!!!! :dunno::banghead:

Does anyone here know when HD Zeta themselves are releasing this on their own site? I stupidly didnt get on this groupbuy of the mantalab group buy but I am now regretting it seeing all of the live shots!!!! :dunno::banghead:

Been and gone mate. However, there was talk of unpaid orders going back on sale but nothing more has been mentioned about this

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Been and gone mate. However, there was talk of unpaid orders going back on sale but nothing more has been mentioned about this
Ahhh thought as much! Thanks dude just on their website it says coming soon!

Disappointing? The fullslip by manta is awesome! Open it and you'll see with your own eyes!

Totally agree, maybe I'll change my mind once my 1 Click arrives but based on the images alone I'd say Wonder Woman is another home run from Manta Lab, in fact I don't think I've seen a release from them yet that hasn't been fantastic

• Thanks
Reactions: JH2607
I actually thought the front of double lenti will be more sharp with lot of visible stones and dust like in mockup, BUT it´s still hard to judge from that pic, AND colors are frikin beautiful :cigar: ....damn how I want this one! :squint:

Cant wait to see steelbook pics...

I actually thought the front of double lenti will be more sharp with lot of visible stones and dust like in mockup, BUT it´s still hard to judge from that pic, AND colors are frikin beautiful :cigar: ....damn how I want this one! :squint:

Cant wait to see steelbook pics...

From what I have seen for a while is that HDzeta do not disappoint with their lentis anymore, they seem to put priority on Quality Control.

Status
Not open for further replies.