China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want it, but definitely not that much to pay double or three times the price. $ 300 for a boxset is just too crazy for me.
Why? Are you one of those sellers?

No, I was wondering. There is no other WW HDzeta cheap price.

I just got mine today in Los Angeles. It took 18 days. There was no tracking info update from 12/17 to 12/31 and then suddenly there was an update saying it was out for delivery.
Thanks for the information!, I have no update since 12/18, I live in Spain, I'll keep no waiting there is no choice....

• Thanks
Reactions: Gabrielyo
Thanks for the information!, I have no update since 12/18, I live in Spain, I'll keep no waiting there is no choice....

2 weeks are absolutely normal between leaving shanghai and a tracking update. Today i received my HDZeta FF8...after 7 weeks without tracking update..;)

Reactions: Gorfang
2 weeks are absolutely normal between leaving shanghai and a tracking update. Today i received my HDZeta FF8...after 7 weeks without tracking update..;)
Thanks for your reply! It makes me feel better, thought it could be lost because of Christmas....

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Same for me. But my parcel arrive in France 18/12/2017 and since no move...normaly it takes 10days till the parcel arrives in France...

I'm in the USA and after weeks of no tracking updates my OC is scheduled to arrive today. i usually don't like to open a nice box set right away. I like to savor it a while. But in this case I think I need to make an exception to check the condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.