Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: September 19, 2017
Purchase link: :target: Target
Price: $24.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Only at Target: Lenticular packaging and a collectible book that expands on characters and the movie.
Includes Theatrical Version on Blu-ray and Digital HD. Theatrical Version on DVD.

WW Target Exclusive_2.jpg WW Target Exclusive_1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm considering getting this but I wonder will this get a released in Europe as in Amazon Italy like the previous Warner DC titles

Price difference is a lot and Amazon Italy the text is in English with the Digibook Warner releases

If I don't see some details of a European release in next few weeks I will get the Target USA release

I'm considering getting this but I wonder will this get a released in Europe as in Amazon Italy like the previous Warner DC titles

Price difference is a lot and Amazon Italy the text is in English with the Digibook Warner releases

If I don't see some details of a European release in next few weeks I will get the Target USA release
There is a digibook for this now listed on Amazon Italy for 22.62 euros, doesn't say if it's a lenticular one but taking a guess it might be as BvS & Suicide Squad were

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
I'm not sure if I love the art @bloodsnake007
Its not bad. And will probably look good as a lenticular so I still might get this... But I like the on the DVD / Standard Blu-ray art the best. Will it have a slip?
4K art is meh. NA Steelbook art isn't for me either.

The only thing that is bugging me about all those shots... no "+ Digital Copy" with any of them. Really?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I'm not sure if I love the art @bloodsnake007
Its not bad. And will probably look good as a lenticular so I still might get this... But I like the on the DVD / Standard Blu-ray art the best. Will it have a slip?
4K art is meh. NA Steelbook art isn't for me either.

The only thing that is bugging me about all those shots... no "+ Digital Copy" with any of them. Really?
@kaw I know what you mean, "No Digital Copy!?" What the hell?! :confused: Hopefully this is just a mockup ;) However I do like all of the artwork and I also hope they come with slipcovers! :hungry: It'd be a damn shame if not! :squint:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw