Digibook Wonder Woman (Blu-ray Lenticular Digibook) (Sunrise Records Exclusive) [Canada]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: September 19, 2017
Purchase link: Sunrise Records (in store)
Price: CDN $30.99

ww.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the blue dress photo, but not the sword-wielding one. Probably one of the least attractive photos of her -- like her uglier sister. :)

My store only got 4 copies.

I like the blue dress photo, but not the sword-wielding one. Probably one of the least attractive photos of her -- like her uglier sister. :)

I know what you mean, there are much better photos of her... but I still like the digibook. looks really nice in person.

Ah crap... when this was released, there wasn't any Sunrise around me... then during the Holidays, there were some, but of course, none of those... then, 2 weeks ago, I walk into the store and SURPRISE, there it is! Couldn't pass this up... (just too bad for the big line on the front... damn Lenticular)

Img_1357.jpg Img_1359.jpg Img_1360.jpg Img_1361.jpg Img_1362.jpg Img_1364.jpg Img_1365.jpg Img_1366.jpg

Those goes so nicely together:
Img_1368.jpg Img_1370.jpg

@Drum18 Aw, the family pic looks gorgeous ;) Nicely done.
And thanks for the lovely pics, it's a great release. I think the UK one is a bit thicker than the US one, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
Beautiful! I'm trying to find an extra copy in Calgary I'm so late getting into the digibook game. I got the steelbook but I prefer this one for sure

Beautiful! I'm trying to find an extra copy in Calgary I'm so late getting into the digibook game. I got the steelbook but I prefer this one for sure
You probably wont find it anywhere in Canada. You are better off ordering internationally. This was released in several countries. Find the cheapest one :)

• Thanks
Reactions: NadalFan