HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Release date: September 20, 2017
Purchase link: JB Hi-Fi
Price: AUS $39.98
Notes: Limited Edition Steelbook Artwork Exclusive To JB Hi-Fi. Pre-order online for a chance to win 1 of 10 Wonder Woman limited edition figurines. Competition ends September 17. Details in spoiler.

223774-L-LO.jpg

Entry is open to Australian residents over 18 jb-au-20170810-WonderWomanComp-Header.jpg
jb-au-20170810-WonderWomanComp-RHS v2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Boo, it's screaming for a gloss finish

Don't quote me on that but as its Warner it's highly likely to be matte. Maybe some spot glossing here and there but I doubt they will push the boat out

They are all screaming for gloss.

Don't quote me on that but as its Warner it's highly likely to be matte. Maybe some spot glossing here and there but I doubt they will push the boat out

They are all screaming for gloss.

It's the artwork I want and the finish is secondary to me. I can easily gloss this down the road. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
It's the artwork I want and the finish is secondary to me. I can easily gloss this down the road. :thumbs:

I want the artwork too but not on a dull matte finish. I'd rather the whole package.
Gloss with debossing or embossing. Thankfully Zeta and manta will cater for my premium taste

Sweet, now I'm wondering how many they made of these. In fact other than HDzeta I'd love to get any of the print runs on the I think 7 or 8 different editions of this movie, or an idea if there isn't an exact #, I asked about one of the German ones and no one seemed to know which could be the case. It would help to know which editions I can wait on and pick up later vs what I need to buy now! Can only spend so much.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
jb hifi have the worst customer services i have ever experienced after returning my damaged prometheus viva metal box. never received the refund they claimed on three separate occasions to have issued and i had to open a case via paypal. got a refund but still ended up £8 out of pocket due to no refund for the return postage costs!! no response to my emails chasing up the further refund, so i would say exercise extreme caution when buying from them........

Last edited:
i have ordered before long ago with no issue. Cant remember the shipping container but it arrived in good shape atleast