HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Release date: September 20, 2017
Purchase link: JB Hi-Fi
Price: AUS $39.98
Notes: Limited Edition Steelbook Artwork Exclusive To JB Hi-Fi. Pre-order online for a chance to win 1 of 10 Wonder Woman limited edition figurines. Competition ends September 17. Details in spoiler.

223774-L-LO.jpg

Entry is open to Australian residents over 18 jb-au-20170810-WonderWomanComp-Header.jpg
jb-au-20170810-WonderWomanComp-RHS v2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry my bad JB hifi
Ok thanks bugger it was not shipped a bit sooner as could have got an extra 20% off,i dont have on pre order but may go into store and grab a copy but i did hope it come out early to get it less but im told this one they are not allowed to sell before release date.

They are really good. I have ordered few times with them
I've never ordered from JB Hi-Fi or anything from Australia. I live in the US so I expect it to be Lord of the Rings journey before it gets here. My question is: Does anyone have any recent experience with their packaging and whether it's up to snuff for the long trek?
e

I have had quite few in bubbled envelopes and never any issues
Same here. Had plenty of Zavvi problems though, and as for Amazon Italy,:banghead:
I think they send all their steelbooks to someone who has a job smashing them with a hammer before finding the thinnest cardboard envelope to send the individual parts overseas.

@Roy any live pics of the steelbook you can share?
No they just sent me the confirmation that it was shipped on Friday and I live in the US probably be 3 weeks or so, you know snail mail. That packaging I pictured was from Batman V Superman they just sent me, and that arrived safe and sound thank god.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: rj531