Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Replacement steel will be shipped with one of my current orders

Also manta will be switching to the Denmark factory soon due to all the QC issues

Nice that they take it seriously, but not sure how this is gonna work with such a long way to Manta HQ, we will get dings and dents instead of scratches lol :hilarious: , but seriously hopefuly it will solve the scratch fiasco....

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
mine is worse than the first :bag:
Very sorry to hear that. :(

"Much better condition" but not a mint replacement, right? :coffee: Are there still scratches present?

o_O:facepalm: Don't have high hopes for mine now... :ohno:
You guessed it... there's still a few light scratches present, but thankfully they're not half as bad as my previous steelbook. :)

Sad thing is; my La La Land steel, which also turned up today, is absolutely covered in them. :pain:

You guessed it... there's still a few light scratches present, but thankfully they're not half as bad as my previous steelbook. :)

Sad thing is; my La La Land steel, which also turned up today, is absolutely covered in
Sorry to hear about your La La Land steel buddy (n) My last package from Manta was Wonder Woman which included a replacement steel for my Alien Cov (fortunately arrived mint :angel:) but I then needed a replacement for WW :meh: Vicious circle lol.

I got a response from John. They would consider replacing the steelbook bought from 3rd Party like eBay if stocks are still available.

If They do so, That is Great. They are really going above and Beyond what any Retailers have ever done.

However with the heated Discussion between them and Scanavo, I am not sure how getting more replacements will go. I really feel bad for Manta.

Reactions: kryptonite
I don't think the go to Scanavo for replacements, they must order an excess buffer of steelbooks which they get the replacements from. Example, a 2000 print run must come with a percentage extra on top incase of damage in transit, defects etc. I don't know, 5% or something though 100 extra steel books seems excessive when writing but considering the defect rate at the moment it wouldn't be surprising if its double that

I don't think the go to Scanavo for replacements, they must order an excess buffer of steelbooks which they get the replacements from. Example, a 2000 print run must come with a percentage extra on top incase of damage in transit, defects etc. I don't know, 5% or something though 100 extra steel books seems excessive when writing but considering the defect rate at the moment it wouldn't be surprising if its double that

When John gave me more details about the ''Wonder Woman situation'', he informed me that they could not have ordered Extra Copies.
Manta only got the ''Exact Print Run with No Additional copies'', at that time additional copies were not possible(again coming from John).
They recently received 1 Box of Replacements Steels, from the way he spoke he was expecting more. He also told me that Things between them and Scanavo got over heated.
This Release has stressed out those at Manta Lab, added to their work load, and this is the reason as to why La la Land Shipping got delayed.
Whatever was already pressed they will finish those releases, however Future Releases have moved to Scanavo Denmark(which apparently their varnish is of a Higher Quality.

Last edited: