Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the current mock-up of the steelbook, I will pre-order like this, but the one with everyone in the background as well to me captures the whole movie better... especially Chris Pine's performance was golden to me, really good :thumbs:

Reactions: yeslek
Any estimated release dates from Manta?
Are we thinking by Xmas?

It's probably too early to tell. The movie has only been out for 7 wks. And it looks like they still have a ton of movies they plan on doing before the year is out. But my guess would be yes. They made a comment a while back that said they were slow going at the beginning of the year, and the last half of the year would be heavier so

• Thanks
Reactions: nekromantik
That is incredible--love that artwork (am hoping it is the final). I just saw the official artwork for the one I pre-ordered from Best Buy and it is TERRIBLE The inside is great, but the outside is just horrendous. I am seriously thinking about canceling my order and ordering this one instead.

By the way, this is my first post here. Looking forward to meeting some cool people!

That is incredible--love that artwork (am hoping it is the final). I just saw the official artwork for the one I pre-ordered from Best Buy and it is TERRIBLE The inside is great, but the outside is just horrendous. I am seriously thinking about canceling my order and ordering this one instead.

By the way, this is my first post here. Looking forward to meeting some cool people!

Can't go wrong with Manta Lab. I'd cancel BB if I were you :)

And welcome to the forums. Feel free to holler if you need help around.

Welcome to the forum mate :thumbs: You will see this is such a great place to exchange with fellow Ninjas ;)

See you around the board :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: hllywood

Just steer clear of EverythingBlu :thumbs:

My apologies if this is a "newbie" question...but what is wrong with EverythingBlu? Are they knockoffs or something? I generally only buy from either Best Buy, Target or Zavvi (and a couple from eBay).

Go check out the Shaun of the Dead thread..... it's hilarious