Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My tracking info for this is vague to say the least.

All I have is:

'HK, Arrived at processing centre'
01-12 2017

I don't even know if it's left China yet.

Received my single lenti today too... amazingly it took just under a week to arrive in the UK. The edition itself looks great, and the depth on the lenti is awesome! :thumbs:

However, my slip is covered in scratches (they're hard to pick up on camera) and has a few minor dings around the edges. It also has some weird smudge on the back... it looks like glue residue, but it's flat to the touch and won't wipe off. I just opened the actual steelbook whilst typing this and that is also covered in light scratches. :(

First time this has happened to me with a Manta release, so I can't complain too much, but I'll obviously contact them about it - speaking of which... what would people say is the best way to contact them?

IMG_1731.JPG IMG_1732.JPG IMG_1734.JPG IMG_1735.JPG IMG_1737.JPG IMG_1739.JPG IMG_1741.JPG IMG_1745.jpg IMG_1746.jpg IMG_1747.jpg

Apart from all that, I'm very happy with how this edition turned out. :)

@Noodles [email protected] he is usually quick to respond.

Not surprised about the scratches, I've only ever received one steel from manta that was without any defects. I've never asked for a replacement though. Not sure if it's manta to blame or their supplier, but really manta should notice that before shipping them out
Thanks man! I already contacted them through the 'Contact' page on their site, but will shoot John an email if I don't hear back. :thumbs:

Hmm yeah, I see quite a few people commenting on the odd scratch here and there with Manta steels... thankfully I seem to have avoided that issue until now. The most baffling thing to me though is that weird smudge on the back... I'm wondering if it's a bit of gloss that has somehow smudged onto the matte area.

However, my slip is covered in scratches (they're hard to pick up on camera) and has a few minor dings around the edges. It also has some weird smudge on the back... it looks like glue residue, but it's flat to the touch and won't wipe off. I just opened the actual steelbook whilst typing this and that is also covered in light scratches. :(

I would not call what you posted "light" scratches. It's just, too much. I have the Man of Steel steelbook, have a few defects, but not as many as your Wonder Woman

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I would not call what you posted "light" scratches. It's just, too much. I have the Man of Steel steelbook, have a few defects, but not as many as your Wonder Woman
Hmm yeah, I suppose I was maybe being a little too polite when I described them as "light" scratches lol. They actually look worse in hand than in those photos too... some wouldn't pick up on camera though.