Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the WW single lenti that's poor, I don't have the double lenti. Actually to clarify - some of their lentis are nice (I don't have Constantine so I couldn't say), but let's say they need to be more consistent. X-Men Apocalypse is decent, A:Covenant lenti with Alien is good but lenti with Alien and Fassbender is bad, Logan could have been better too.

As @Hereticz says the steelbooks themselves are nearly always very nice though.

Constantine ''Clarity and Depth'' for my Lenti is executed to Perfection...I thought that all their lentis were as good, but I see from comments they are not.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
I got my double lenti, very impressed with it. Both lentis are excellent! The front lenti has a lot more depth that I thought, the arms and title both stand out. The back lenti has a lot of depth but isn’t quite as clear. Still a fantastic release though and my favourite Manta Lab lenti so far! Big thanks to @Aniv for the Group buy!:)

received it, no dammages/defects :)
the steelbook is nice on the front, but I'm not fond of the colors chosen for the back, very reddish..
I'll sell the goodies (fullslip etc) since I don't care about those.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
Got my full slip today and no scratches or other damages so that's great. However, I gotta be honest here, I'm a tad bit disappointed ... I can't even tell you why coz the embossing is nice and there's holo foil too. But there's just no 'wow' factor when I look at it. :dunno: The holo foil isn't very visible and sparsely used (some of you will be very happy about that) and the back is not as good as i had imagined. The pic is a bit blurry and pixelated, I wish they would have chosen a different one so they wouldn't have to deal with screen cap quality. I had wanted a full slip to go with my 3 HDZeta lentis but I think I won't keep it. This will probably be my last Manta Lab steel coz the first I ever got from them was the Logan single lenti and that was a huge disappointment to me as well (almost no lenti effect at all).

DSC_7478-2.jpg DSC_7486-2.jpg

Got my full slip today and no scratches or other damages so that's great. However, I gotta be honest here, I'm a tad bit disappointed ... I can't even tell you why coz the embossing is nice and there's holo foil too. But there's just no 'wow' factor when I look at it. :dunno: The holo foil isn't very visible and sparsely used (some of you will be very happy about that) and the back is not as good as i had imagined. The pic is a bit blurry and pixelated, I wish they would have chosen a different one so they wouldn't have to deal with screen cap quality. I had wanted a full slip to go with my 3 HDZeta lentis but I think I won't keep it. This will probably be my last Manta Lab steel coz the first I ever got from them was the Logan single lenti and that was a huge disappointment to me as well (almost no lenti effect at all).

View attachment 347771 View attachment 347772

Sad to hear mate. Maybe we have too high expectations for this because of Wonder Woman :dunno:
I have the feeling i will like all 3 editions. If not, maybe HDZeta will meet my expectations.

mine says held by German customs, hope that's not a big deal, first time this has happened.

Manta Lab packages are the only ones for me that have this particular status in tracking. 90% of the times the parcels got delivered just fine, i.e. no customs fee etc. Don't worry.

Maybe you need to unwrap this.
I fear that won't help. I buy most of the premiums for the slips so I always unwrap them for haptic alone but this here just doesn't blow me away. I am just not as impressed with Manta as I am with for example Kimchi or Nova. I could open it but fear a steelbook full of scratches tbh so I'd rather not and give it to someone who'll appreciate it more, I guess. :( It's such a bummer ...

Sad to hear mate. Maybe we have too high expectations for this because of Wonder Woman :dunno:
I have the feeling i will like all 3 editions. If not, maybe HDZeta will meet my expectations.
Maybe I had, yeah. I love full slips and with everything Manta used for this (i.e. holo foil, embossing, spot gloss) I was so excited to get this in my hands.
I hope you will love all the editions! I'll keep my fingers crossed they arrive soon and in great shape. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Radagast
after closer inspection mine has scrates on it:(, but with so much gloss I guess it 's not that surprising..
Is that worth contacting manta or I'll never be sure to receive a perfect copy?

Last edited: