Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I fear that won't help. I buy most of the premiums for the slips so I always unwrap them for haptic alone but this here just doesn't blow me away. I am just not as impressed with Manta as I am with for example Kimchi or Nova. I could open it but fear a steelbook full of scratches tbh so I'd rather not and give it to someone who'll appreciate it more, I guess. :( It's such a bummer ...

Maybe I had, yeah. I love full slips and with everything Manta used for this (i.e. holo foil, embossing, spot gloss) I was so excited to get this in my hands.
I hope you will love all the editions! I'll keep my fingers crossed they arrive soon and in great shape. :)

Completely understand mate. Even the tiniest imperfection on these premium editions knock down the value big time. It also puts most of us under tremendous stress if it repeats. Another reason why I am bidding farewell to Steelbook collecting. The stress and quality time is simply not worth it (IMO). Slowly getting back to good old super cheap Amarays and 4K UHD. I might buy some MCUs but a big NO the rest. In a month's time, my postman will be pleased as there won't be anything big on my name he needs to deliver lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I didn't find the lenti to be poor. Are you sure you unwrapped it? :D

Yes I completely undressed Wonder Woman ;):rofl:.

I don't know how others evaluate lentis, but for me if the characters just side left and right rather than rotating around a fixed point then it is a "lazy lenti". They need to capture the characters from a slightly different angle with each frame to truly create a rotating effect otherwise you might as well just have a full slip with a fully clear image. Just my two cents <shrugs>.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz and Aniv
Yes I completely undressed Wonder Woman ;):rofl:.

I don't know how others evaluate lentis, but for me if the characters just side left and right rather than rotating around a fixed point then it is a "lazy lenti". They need to capture the characters from a slightly different angle with each frame to truly create a rotating effect otherwise you might as well just have a full slip with a fully clear image. Just my two cents <shrugs>.

yes there is not a lot of transition or 3D angle (which is what you are looking for). Reason is lack of multiple images to create that. I thought you meant the lenticular isnt clear.

I agree with you on that.

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
Yes it is more of us have the same fate although it´s beyond my understanding. GB copies are already with its owners for a days now and we who order direct still waiting o_O:squint::meh:

Apparently the rest of the orders will ship this weekend

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz