Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not that I'm impatient but when someone says the invoices will be sent xy day and they aren't then I kinda wonder why, is all. ^^

It´s weird anyway that we didn´t really see much of the product till now with this being released in a few days. Looking forward to see the steelbook pics...

Am I the only one worried that we didn't get our invoices yet? And, if so, why?

In the past I used to put down the rates based on what was communicated to me but it led to errors (both overcharging and undercharging); I let Manta fill in the rates and tracking info; I just add the PP fees and pass it on.

At the end of each business day I notify them these are the paid orders and they dispatch the paid ones and hold on my request the unpaid shipping invoices until they are paid. That being said Manta/John has been busy with some business meetings etc since last 2 days and didnt get a chance to work on the shipping rates; Product wont be packed until Friday so we are good.

Looking good. Don't see any holo-fail in there. Maybe it is subtle. :confused:

Actually I think the full slip looks the best out of the three, closely followed by the single lenti.
I'm curious to find out where the spot holofoil is placed on the full slip, though. Maybe it's in the upper blue part on the front (and just not visible in the provided picture) or only on the back?