Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiosity, do most of your guys Glossy steelbooks have scratches on? I feel like it can happen as easily as taking it out the slip (if there is one).
In regards to Manta steels; my Man of Steel was pretty much perfect, just a tiny, tiny chip. The Constantine one had quite a lot of fine scratches on it, but I sprayed it and they seemed to go away. Revenant had a few, but I don't want to spray them out as second time I sprayed a gloss steel it didn't work as well as Constantine. Kingsman, I haven't opened as own the 4K amaray.

In regards to Manta steels; my Man of Steel was pretty much perfect, just a tiny, tiny chip. The Constantine one had quite a lot of fine scratches on it, but I sprayed it and they seemed to go away. Revenant had a few, but I don't want to spray them out as second time I sprayed a gloss steel it didn't work as well as Constantine. Kingsman, I haven't opened as own the 4K amaray.

Thanks for your response! I just meant glossy steelbooks in general from anywhere.

When I started collecting steelbooks I didn’t realise the ‘value’ of them or how easily they got damaged. So I would just place them next to each other without any protection so a few of mine are scratched which really bums me out. I’m considering rebuying then badly scratched ones but it seems stupid, especially as I dont have a lot of money. Least I’ve learnt from my mistakes now.

Hopefully 8th dec is still on for the shipping of the one click. Am sure all the single edition will ship out soon.

People already getting their copies and mine wasn´t even shipped yet :grumpy:(n)

Same but then we know the one click isn't shipping yet, it'll actually end up being a race as to which arrives first this or HDZeta's (until that gets delayed as well)

Same but then we know the one click isn't shipping yet, it'll actually end up being a race as to which arrives first this or HDZeta's (until that gets delayed as well)

I ordered directly single and double lenti. And as always with Manta my order is being shipped very late considering a release date/start of shipping :dead::meh:

Seems like my full slip is waiting for me to pick it up at the post office tomorrow. Hopefully I won't have scratches on it ... @Noodles seeing the bad shape yours is in kinda frightens me. ;__;

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Got mine this morning. No significant scratches, but lenti effect is poor. Manta need to do better with their lenti slips, they're nowhere near as good as BluFans.

Single lenti or double lenti?

Manta has acutally quite good lentis. My last one from them was Constantine, and that was really good. So I'm actually surprised to hear that.

Got mine this morning. No significant scratches, but lenti effect is poor. Manta need to do better with their lenti slips, they're nowhere near as good as BluFans.

Agree with you. Don´t have WW lenti yet, but Alien Cov. lenti A was little bit disappointing in hand and Logan lenti was pretty bad as well. I think Manta´s biggest problem is choice of artworks for their lentis most of the time.

WW double lenti front side looks like fullslip from the pics so far, I don´t expect much from this one in particular. Single lenti can be pretty good actually and backside of double as well but we will see...

What I love most about Manta releases though are the actual steelbooks :drool::cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl and ChrisIW
WW double lenti front side looks like fullslip from the pics so far
What I love most about Manta releases though are the actual steelbooks :drool::cigar:
Received mine today, but not been home yet to look at it. I doubt there will be a great deal of depth considering its mainly just her face and it's straight on, but yeah mainly looking forward to the steel, all the pics of that look awesome!

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Single lenti or double lenti?

Manta has acutally quite good lentis. My last one from them was Constantine, and that was really good. So I'm actually surprised to hear that.

It's the WW single lenti that's poor, I don't have the double lenti. Actually to clarify - some of their lentis are nice (I don't have Constantine so I couldn't say), but let's say they need to be more consistent. X-Men Apocalypse is decent, A:Covenant lenti with Alien is good but lenti with Alien and Fassbender is bad, Logan could have been better too.

As @Hereticz says the steelbooks themselves are nearly always very nice though.