Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine swirly marks just one of the problems with glossy steelbooks - can be masked, not removed, with car polish.

This steelbook package has definitely been muckled by someone . . . but, being realistic, caution is advised when collecting steelbooks - especially if you buy them to use - and if you're OCD inclined or anal you're setting yourself up for a fall with this hobby as perfection is far from guaranteed . . . and you don't want a situation where . . .
upload_2017-12-23_0-39-46.png

• Thanks
Reactions: misformatt
Not the place to ask here I know (where?) But does anybody on here create and sell custom slipcover designsfor existing marvel non premium steelbooks that don't already have slips i.e. Zavvi / HMV?

I would like some nice designed slips for the steels that don't already have them.

Who is best to purchase from?

Not the place to ask here I know (where?) But does anybody on here create and sell custom slipcover designsfor existing marvel non premium steelbooks that don't already have slips i.e. Zavvi / HMV?

I would like some nice designed slips for the steels that don't already have them.

Who is best to purchase from?
@zesty might be able to help you out

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Received this today

I seriously can’t work out why people are hating on the single lenti! There is nothing wrong with it at all. Just a normal premium lenti and better than some of their past efforts

The steel is lovely though, the back of my steel is clean with no marks but the front does have a few scuffs so I will contact them

Received this today

I seriously can’t work out why people are hating on the single lenti! There is nothing wrong with it at all. Just a normal premium lenti and better than some of their past efforts

The steel is lovely though, the back of my steel is clean with no marks but the front does have a few scuffs so I will contact them
So the back of your steel is Manta Grail? :naughty::drool: Pics! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Got my One Click yesterday and y'all talking about scratches are making me want to open mine. This is my first and only Manta release so I had no idea of their history with quality.

Kinda want to keep my Schrödinger's steelbook unopened...

Last edited:
The scratches are looking very similar compared to my steel and others

It’s strange because the room I take my pics in is naturally bright and harder to see the marks but my actual room where I took the pics of the marks makes it much easier to see.
Whereas if you look at the full front pic I’ve taken it looks clean and damage free

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast
It’s strange because the room I take my pics in is naturally bright and harder to see the marks but my actual room where I took the pics of the marks makes it much easier to see.
Whereas if you look at the full front pic I’ve taken it looks clean and damage free

In my room with much daylight you hardly see these scratches and you think everything is fine. But in another room with mainly ceiling lighting it is a complete different story and the steelbook looks like yours. And this counts...

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo