Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I opened up my full slip and its steelbook and the double lenti but kept that SB in plastic. My double lenti's SB is pretty clean, it only has very minor scratching that can really only be seen in the right light. The lentis themselves had normal light scratching all over from being slid around during production.

The full slip was mostly clean aside from a weird rubbed off bit on WW's skirt on the back embossed image. The fullslip SB on the other hand has some nicks through the paint that are pretty disappointing but not as bad as some other people's:

View media item 24819View media item 24816View media item 24817View media item 24818

I'm not gonna bother trying to get any replacements. My case isn't bad enough to warrant replacements but I do hope all the unlucky people with SBs in way worse condition get the replacements they deserve.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
All scratched ones need replacing. If we let them get away with this nothing will change. Spending £50+ on an item no one should accept poor quality. I would not spend £50on an item of clothing. See there is a little rip and then accept it. It would go straight back. Same should apply here.

Be interesting to see when we will hear about replacements

I went back several pages but cannot seem to find a picture showing the inside artwork on this steelbook. Anyone willing to post a pic? Thx

Something that got the two releases of Lenticular's single HDZeta and Manta Lab with the same image of The Amazons
Would be able to say which Lenticular is more successful in terms of depth AND sharpness and motion?
Thanks

Don't care how nice the steelbook is, when it's sent out in the condition of some of these then it's complete tat and a massive slap in the face's of those that forked out....

A nice steel is a nice steel..A nice steel covered in scratches is A steel covered in SCRATCHES....

COMPLAIN LIKE F**K....

• Thanks
Reactions: MM3 and vexred
Sorry to see all the problems with scratches to the steelbook.
I received my one-click today and opened every slip to check the steels. Only 1of the 3 had any noticeable scratches. To the back of one in the left hand corner, so i have been lucky i feel..... didn't get mickled.
So to anyone waiting for their copies, it is still possible to receive a nice scratch free copy.
To be honest i am really impressed with the steel it is a beautiful item.
The single lenti is my favourite edition closely followed by the Fullslip.
Boxset is really well made and it's even lined with black felt to keep everything packed in nicely.
All in all 8 out of 10 for me.
Hope everyone who has had badly scratched steels gets replacements.

Don't care how nice the steelbook is, when it's sent out in the condition of some of these then it's complete tat and a massive slap in the face's of those that forked out....

A nice steel is a nice steel..A nice steel covered in scratches is A steel covered in SCRATCHES....

COMPLAIN LIKE F**K....
Why hasn't Trump tweeted about this? He should make an international incident out of this situation.
I am looking at my scratched steelbook and I am only half-kidding.:mad: