Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
when have you asked? I had contacted manta through the site I beleive, the answer were quick.
But for the replacement shipping sate,none answer, about that, anyone knows when replacements steels will be shipped?

Got a response. Told my replacement will take some time even though he has it and if i ordered something else then i would get it quicker and more secure. Otherwise it may get lost!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
basically the same:
We had a rather long discussion with the Scanavo and we finally received the replacement for the steelbook last week.

If we send out the steelbook alone with normal shipping, it will take from 30-60 days and since you have placed a new order with us, we will send out with your order #8***. We hope you could understand our effort to make sure the replacement is delivered to you. We will try our best to send the best quality steelbook with your order!

So basically, " If you want your steelbook replaced and delivered you should buy something else in our store". That's just great, never even heard BS like that.
I think that it was their F**k Up with scratched steelbooks, and they should pay extra shipping for replacements and not force people to buy some extra crap possibly scratched as well.

So basically, " If you want your steelbook replaced and delivered you should buy something else in our store". That's just great, never even heard BS like that.
I think that it was their F**k Up with scratched steelbooks, and they should pay extra shipping for replacements and not force people to buy some extra crap possibly scratched as well.

At Manta Lab: "Let's put the scratched steelbooks in random packages so that we can sell more products when people ask for replacement." LOL

Reactions: gaeljet
Agree. Don't like the sound of this at all.

'We will try our best to send our best quality steelbook'?

So they're just picking out the best from a bad batch again?

And why are they going to take so long on their own? Are they using the cheapest shipping option? Why can't they ship them as normal orders?

I have no other orders with Manta and I don't plan on it in the near future so I guess my option is pretty clear then......

I think you guys are misunderstanding. Sure they'll replace your steelbook or slip but if you're having it sent on its own they are going to keep the cost of shipping down by sending it the most basic way hence the long delivery time. They can't afford to just send steelbooks out priority. If you have an order for another item or a preorder then they can package it in with that and send the method you paid for and get it quicker. It's not rocket science.

I know their quality control is wank but all people do is ***** about this Company these days. If you don't like or "trust" them, don't order. Acting all entitled to an express steelbook because yours came with a flaw. They could ask you to return the original steels but they don't which you could flip for a few quid on top of your replacement. It's a steelbook, you'll get your replacement but it isn't going to ruin your life waiting abit for one is it? They certainly aren't holding a gun to your head saying "if you want a replacement buy something else"

• Thanks
Reactions: satanclaus
I think you guys are misunderstanding. Sure they'll replace your steelbook or slip but if you're having it sent on its own they are going to keep the cost of shipping down by sending it the most basic way hence the long delivery time. They can't afford to just send steelbooks out priority. If you have an order for another item or a preorder then they can package it in with that and send the method you paid for and get it quicker. It's not rocket science.

I know their quality control is wank but all people do is ***** about this Company these days. If you don't like or "trust" them, don't order. Acting all entitled to an express steelbook because yours came with a flaw. They could ask you to return the original steels but they don't which you could flip for a few quid on top of your replacement. It's a steelbook, you'll get your replacement but it isn't going to ruin your life waiting abit for one is it? They certainly aren't holding a gun to your head saying "if you want a replacement buy something else"

If you return a damaged product the seller will also be responsible for return shipping costs. At least here in Germany it works this way. And that is the way how it should work. If I receive a defective product I cannot be held responsible for return shipping costs. The seller is responsible to deliver mint products. Thus it is better for Manta to let the already disappointed customers keep their scratched steelbooks.

@Covcraig

I received my scratched items a few weeks ago, they would ship it to the most basic shiping,whereas I hadn't paid for such a low shipping method, I would get it by beginning of february/march if they sent it on it's own and probably the same (begining of february) with my new order

I'm pretty sure they're trying to make me think I 'm lucky to have ordered another steel, whereas they're the ones happy to pay less for the shipping in the end.

2/3months to finally have a (possibly..) decent steelbook is too long imo, the faulty dammaged is not really interessting meanwhile to posess you know..? i don't think I would be selling it for more than 10€ at most..(it's even more scratched than hdzeta , it's really bad..)

not worth all the trouble..

Last edited:

If they're willing to replace the items then they could at least ship them as normal orders.

It just feels like you're being punished for their mistake.

Personally I don't mind waiting for it to be shipped the long way to be honest as my original order took over a month to get to me anyway.

You may be right. It's just a toy to collectors and is most likely to be buried in a wardrobe after a couple of weeks when new movies are released.

However, a deal is a deal, in which an agreed quality must be delivered. I'm happy Manta is going to issue replacement, but it seems that the company has treated affected customers differently. Future customers will be handled in a premium way, while the rest are kept the lowest priority.

I don't agree that how a currently affected customer got treated is based on their future consumption behaviour. That is not decent, if not immoral.

I myself am not asking for no replacement anyway, and will hunt my favourite worldwide in the future. Just have the idea growing in my mind.

Reactions: lgans316
I think that you do have a point. Sadly the reality is different.

The only way to change things is for people to stop paying inflated prices for a sealed premium steelbook.

People should start valuing open mint premium packages more.

I agree with the last statement. I give more premium to opened mint items compared to sealed and unknown steelbook condition especially when buying at ebay.

If I receive a sealed item via ebay and find out later on there is damage underneath the packaging then I will accept it. Part of life and will move on.

i have family in hong kong so i get my manta packages sent there. i bought a one click and had defects with my full slip, single lenti, and a steelbook. happy to report that they sent good replacements of all of them and i'm satisfied with it. they deserve a good shout out despite all this i think.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: ChrisPatt