Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your La La Land steel buddy (n) My last package from Manta was Wonder Woman which included a replacement steel for my Alien Cov (fortunately arrived mint :angel:) but I then needed a replacement for WW :meh: Vicious circle lol.
Vicious indeed! I hope you get your WW replacement mate... and fingers crossed it's actually an IMPROVED replacement. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Got my WW steel replacement today with la la land

Seems mint so far but will have a proper ganders at the weekend when ive got some natural light

You don't have natural light during the week? :LOL:

Sorry :p

When I leave home for work it’s dark and when I leave work to go home it’s dark. Winter light don’t last long and I’m not working the weekend

Reactions: yy0925
So to summarise:

1. ML screwed up big time in their QC. I meant the fault lies with them fair and square for ignoring the defects and simply repacking them.
2. They are trying their best to offer mint replacements which appears to be challenging.
3. They are going to switch to Scanavo Denmark facility.

So looks like they learned their lesson the hard way that going by gut feeling isn't going to work out going forward.

Reactions: gaeljet
01.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg 04.jpg

The lenti's nice, I don't see anything wrong with it.
I didn't like the steelbook, though. So I put together my own edition:

05.jpg

It's the German 2D steelbook, which I like better than the lasso of truth artwork Manta have used. Of course it doesn't come close to Manta's steelbook in terms of finish, but I can live with that.

06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg
09.jpg 10.jpg

Luckily I know someone who collects WEA steelbooks only and doesn't care for the rest, so I could get lenticular slipbox and the goodies from him for a reasonable price. I wouldn't do such an exchange if I had to purchase the whole package in the first place.

• Thanks
Reactions: hummels23
sorry to revive the thread but finally opened the 4K disc to watch and it started skipping at around the 50 min mark... never an issue before with my player.
anybody have this happen to them? wondering if it's too late to ask manta about it (probably is lol)

Got a copy of the lenti edition. Anyone wanting to trade it toward his fullslip or double lenti one?