Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF didn't even reached 1minute while i'm paying for the 4k slip it suddenly sold out and rejected my payment..wtf.. had to settle for 3d lenti haaays..

I hope that in some way, the GBs get passed to Manta and they have control over people only being able to get one copy. People greedily getting 2 so they can open one and keep one sealed on such low quantities is annoying, and selfish. Got a feeling this is going to be like Spiderman Homecoming at Kimchi
I have only ordered one but you are directing your anger at the wrong people. Have you emailed Manta directly to request that they look at this approach, explaining your frustration? People aren't selfish for having multiple copies if allocation allows it, it's supply and demand, it's simply business and no paying customer is to blame whatsoever if they are able to do so.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jeek
1st time ordering from Manta. 1-click and Double lenti sold out while in my cart checking out. Managed to get a full-slip and lenti full-slip though.
Pretty smooth checkout process. :happy:

Well that's frustrating, guess I wasn't fast enough. lol I knew the 4K edition was going to sell out quickly but not in one second.

Double lenti definitely sold out before 2 minutes...I'd wager it was about a minute or a little less considering I zoomed through the checkout for my 1-click then immediately tried refreshing and ordering the double lenti after, which then showed up as Sold Out in my cart.