Sep 23, 2013
Release date: November 2nd, 2017
Purchase links: MediaMarkt - Saturn
Price: €25.49

03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom and Aniv
This is just INSANE how many versions there are being released around the same time-ish....I have never seen that before, sure different versions over time, but all at once....

Didn't know they don't ship overseas. Would really like a group buy... although I've never participated in one and have no idea how it works tbh.

Also need to see the back before I actually make a decision, though.

Terminator Genisys?

Hmmm.....you are correct, as I do have a couple myself and some I didn't get, that one just throws me off though, there was a few versions that were very similar except white or black backdrops, with this one every version seems to stand out on it's own.

Reactions: LiHaan
If there is a German member that is interested in hosting a group buy, please apply by sending me a private message

Thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: Roy
I could get a few overhere from MediaMarkt if people are interested. I don't know if a Group Buy is mandatory for this.

There are SO many different SB's for Wonder Woman!

German Media Market (beach)
Amazon IT (black w/ face & shield on back)
HMV SB (crossed arms)
Best Buy US
Amazon DE

That doesn't include any WWA versions from premium retailers! Then there are so many different format packages being offered (2D, 2D/3D, 2D/3D/4K)! I guess I'll limit myself to only 3D releases so I don't go overboard!

I definitely want the HD Zeta Double Lenti but Manta looks promising as well! Wonder Woman gets around!

• Thanks
Reactions: Roy
If there is a German member that is interested in hosting a group buy, please apply by sending me a private message

Thanks

I suppose I could help in theory. How does this usually work? How do you normally go about this? thing that come to mind immediately: selection of shipping method (should be tracked to avoid misunderstandings and conflicts in case of loss), people commiting to the order, collection of payments, making sure the person who orders doesnt end up with 10 unpaid for units etc etc?