Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: TBA
Order: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: Limited to 300 copies

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1173.PNG

Dang, was hoping someone actually had this and could comment on it.
Did anyone buy one?
Looks beautiful.

As far as I know no one here even knew where to get a chance to look at it let alone order it. Except the 2 guys that have shown anything about it in this thread. Unfortunately they are speaking in riddles to give anyone an actual chance to see for themselves.

pre-ordered ;)
As soon as this is releases and delivered I will post live/in hand pics to show why y'all should've done that :thumbs:

^ See @Grendel just look above...... riddles!!

Why don't you tell where you bought yours then ?

See he's like intentionally being a d!ck about it....... SMH

:giggle::LOL: Indeed, people are asking you directly where you secured yours but you're purposely skipping their posts or ignoring them @larson1977 ..? Hmmm :coffee:
you guys act like it is allowed to talk about it ;)
But let me put of this way; I bought- or pre'orded them all on that other website where they have exclusive distribution for WCL, MLIFE & UHD Club outside China. There are some reserve list spots open if you're interested. I already reveived some releases and they look awesome! And about the legit'ism..... it is legit :naughty:

Clear enough for y'all?

Oh... and some proof:
mhCs06R.jpg

Reactions: Acalica917
Yeah
That we'll known site for "legit" releases. LOL.
just as legit as your attitude mate ;)
I wonder how many of you will scalp eBay for this after you've seen the in hand pics.... I have the feeling it will be even more as the number of members throwing me a PM about these not-legit releases :)

Your problem @larson1977 is you are a MP supporter and fanboy (and you have every right to be, i dont give a rats ass) hell, arent you a mod? Every mod there always posts that hidden agenda bullsh!t here. You CANNOT come to another site where the owner is simply stating quit hyping and sneak-promoting in the grand effort and cause to take people from here to there. I dont have to support that and down right rude for you to think you can get away with it here. Consider this your public formal warning and if any of the "lot" want to come in here and try to defend you then you ALL consider this your warning as well. If you hate this place so much why are you always here? I can change that you know. Take your Wal-mart signs and shirts and leave the Target store please. Maybe that doesnt make sense for you, You cannot parade through Media Markt wearing a Saturn shirt and holding the sign up that Saturn is better everyone leave Media Markt without getting kicked out. Comprende?

I have forgotten more about licensing and distribution then you will ever know. I attend conferences on the matter and talk all the time with industry regarding the matter including handling business matters (contracts) in licensing. My conversations on the phone with the head of Universal licensing make those Uni editions very comical. But you come in here and pull your stupid crap. Spout like you know everything and think just cause something is made its "legit". Well enough is enough, I try to be nice , remain calm and play your games. No more games in 2018. Ban hammer been getting rusty.

There is a bunch of illusion in regards to these releases where someone says dont associate mlife and wcl with this yet
the representative of MLIFE is @usedtobe according to his post. he posts the ebay link to pre-order the editions and it goes to here. (below) So @usedtobe if it is indeed true that no HDN member is allowed to purchase these titles without going to a competing forum then you are more than welcome to refrain from posting your new threads in part of the huge hidden campaign.

If this is not true then you can continue and I thank you for your contributions. But all things in the world of licensing and deals point against any 120 copies versions being officially licensed unless the price is jacked up to compensate for the royalty rate (esp at the price given not only normal but even maximum royalty rates) I do however believe a distributor has given you the go-ahead and thus that is what is happening and its a risk vs. reward type of thing. In which case, the hell do I care? They look like good product being made. But it is what it is....

https://www.ebay.com.hk/sch/avworld...z8AAAOSweM1aDmSw&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

you can order the WW there as well. But this is supposed to not be part of them right? Ok so MLIFE and WCL just deal in other stuff, hence the other listings there. Ok so be it.

just as legit as your attitude mate ;)
I wonder how many of you will scalp eBay for this after you've seen the in hand pics.... I have the feeling it will be even more as the number of members throwing me a PM about these not-legit releases :)
As legit as Nakshatra Cine Museum which is heavily promoted on your scumbag site????
I acquired 2 of their releases via a trade with a member here I can personally tell you without a shadow of a doubt that they are NOT LEGIT. ( But you know that already right???)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Your problem @larson1977 is you are a MP supporter and fanboy (and you have every right to be, i dont give a rats ass) hell, arent you a mod? Every mod there always posts that hidden agenda bullsh!t here. You CANNOT come to another site where the owner is simply stating quit hyping and sneak-promoting in the grand effort and cause to take people from here to there. I dont have to support that and down right rude for you to think you can get away with it here. Consider this your public formal warning and if any of the "lot" want to come in here and try to defend you then you ALL consider this your warning as well. If you hate this place so much why are you always here?
not a mod there..... I don't hate this place. where did you get that idea?....

As legit as Nakshatra Cine Museum which is heavily promoted on your scumbag site????
I acquired 2 of their releases via a trade with a member here I can personally tell you without a shadow of a doubt that they are NOT LEGIT. ( But you know that already right???)
done? I just answered questions.....

Well, @Mickle_89 @StifflersDad @GI_SnakeEyes
@Wreck

The ebay link Wreck posted in his long and detailed reply was the one i had found and was about to post...

I think this is the only way so far to buy this release without being obliged to be member of another community. Hope all of you who will give it a chance will be happy with it. I won't cause i hate super heroes ;)

Thanks @Wreck for providing the ebay link for everybody.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.