Wonder Woman: Commemorative Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: May 16, 2017
Purchase link: Target
Price: $16.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Just found this on Target.com

72E93D81-2880-4A92-8222-F6DC2066A30C-8393-000008A3FD917202.jpeg

Last edited:
Gotta be a pricing error.

Typical release day price on Target DCU Steelbooks have been 16.99 + tax
Yes but this one is an old movie, so let's hope it's the reason for the low price.

But if it was a mistake, and they do cancel your orders, we'll pay the difference once we pay for the GB shipping, or you'll cancel our orders from the GB and we'll have to order a new copy ?

Yes but this one is an old movie, so let's hope it's the reason for the low price.

But if it was a mistake, and they do cancel your orders, we'll pay the difference once we pay for the GB shipping, or you'll cancel our orders from the GB and we'll have to order a new copy ?

Assuming I can get the amount requested (if there was enough of a window between when they were cancelled and I reordered), I would just probably would go ahead and invoice folks separately. A bit of work though, actually much easier to create a new group buy for the difference owed

Reactions: martinouchou
Assuming I can get the amount requested (if there was enough of a window between when they were cancelled and I reordered), I would just probably would go ahead and invoice folks separately. A bit of work though, actually much easier to create a new group buy for the difference owed
Okay ;) Well then I hope the price isn't a mistake ^^ :)

I know I have private messaged you already prior to the price change but I would definitely not want this item if it is going to go up in price so if that is the case please may I have a refund?

I know I have private messaged you already prior to the price change but I would definitely not want this item if it is going to go up in price so if that is the case please may I have a refund?

Price on my orders is holding steady at the lower price right now, so as long as they are active and stay that way, I expect people to honor their commitment at that price. :)

In my experience, they've had it figured out the last few releases.

Here's the regular edition -
http://www.target.com/p/dc-universe-wonder-woman-commemorative-edition-blu-ray-dvd/-/A-52332096
DPCI is 058-30-1079

Steelbook has a DPCI of
058-30-1084
Is this Amray version likely to have an embossed slip like previous DC animations? If yes, is there any chance of a group buy. I don't want the Steelbook version, due to having all previous Amray slips and I would like this to match. Thanks.

Last edited:
Is this Amray version likely to have an embossed slip like previous DC animations? If yes, is there any chance of a group buy. I don't want the Steelbook version, due to having all previous Amray slips and I would like this to match. Thanks.

I think it's very possible that it will be an embossed slip.

I'll order one now and you can combine the two if that works for you? Will just bill the Amaray with shipping

I think it's very possible that it will be an embossed slip.

I'll order one now and you can combine the two if that works for you? Will just bill the Amaray with shipping
Combine the two? Two what? I don't want the Steelbook, if you're thinking I'm after both. Thanks.

Combine the two? Two what? I don't want the Steelbook, if you're thinking I'm after both. Thanks.

Oh, I see - figured since you were asking in the steelbook thread...lol

Point being, what are we combining with? I don't think you want to pay $22.50 + just for the amaray

And figured I might as well update this as well (just updated the group buy), my copies shipped at the low price, so the good news is that I can offer this steelbook at the price mistake to anyone that would still like a copy. Looks like I have a couple not yet reserved.

Oh, I see - figured since you were asking in the steelbook thread...lol

Point being, what are we combining with? I don't think you want to pay $22.50 + just for the amaray
Hi Andy, I see what you mean. That does sound a bit expensive for an Amray. I've just got notified that it's now available on Amazon for a lot less. If you have ordered this already, then I'll honour the purchase, but if not then I'll order from Amazon. Sorry, I thought this was a Target exclusive, hence why I first asked.