4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Wonder Woman

Tagline: Power. Grace. Wisdom. Wonder.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Patty Jenkins

Cast: Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Connie Nielsen and Robin Wright

Release: 2017-05-30

Runtime: 141

Plot: An Amazon princess comes to the world of Man in the grips of the First World War to confront the forces of evil and bring an end to human conflict.

For you @bloodsnake007

18.jpg
My goodness! :drool: That's so damn SEXY! :hungry: How am I just seeing this!? :mad: :banghead: Thanks @DADDYCOOL187! :cool: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
WB Studio Showcase has now replaced Aquaman - The Exhibition at Warner Bros. Movie World which uses an old dormant Show Stage this gives it an incredible advantage with space to show off set pieces and costume designs. Inside the spoiler I was able to capture some awesome behind the scenes photos before the crowds arrived, enjoy.

06E8A891-D9DE-4D8F-AD6D-8C0281E6DB8B.jpeg

Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman Costume in all its glory :drool: :drool: :drool: Totally speechless in overwhelming awe of how gorgeous it looked and how lucky I was to have a chance to see this in real life :notworthy::happy::joy:

0FBD220E-F945-4E16-868D-BD41CD90FE63.jpeg

Variant with darker set lighting
0B31D142-282B-41DA-91BE-961E204750DF.jpeg

Close up view nearly within arms reach :drool:
A048D5DC-307A-4FAA-A300-9F2A8156C286.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Drum18 and Noodles
WB Studio Showcase has now replaced Aquaman - The Exhibition at Warner Bros. Movie World which uses an old dormant Show Stage this gives it an incredible advantage with space to show off set pieces and costume designs. Inside the spoiler I was able to capture some awesome behind the scenes photos before the crowds arrived, enjoy.

View attachment 458698

Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman Costume in all its glory :drool: :drool: :drool: Totally speechless in overwhelming awe of how gorgeous it looked and how lucky I was to have a chance to see this in real life :notworthy::happy::joy:

View attachment 458699
Variant with darker set lighting
View attachment 458700
Close up view nearly within arms reach :drool:
View attachment 458701
Tx bud for all those magnificent pictures!
Must have been a magical moment for you! CONGRATS! Seeing those reminds me when I've been on my honeymoon in 2012, visited the Hollywoods Studios and has the secret Warner tour when they exhibit all the batmobiles and batsuit.

• Friendly
Reactions: willbar84
Tx bud for all those magnificent pictures!
Must have been a magical moment for you! CONGRATS! Seeing those reminds me when I've been on my honeymoon in 2012, visited the Hollywoods Studios and has the secret Warner tour when they exhibit all the batmobiles and batsuit.

Your most welcome, it was indeed a very magical moment for a huge DC fan like myself to get up close and personal with these amazing set pieces that Movieworld has on show with Aquaman - The Exhibition equally as impressive. Damn! how epic your honeymoon must have been with the secret WB tour!! that would be like a dream come true especially getting to see all the batmobiles and batsuit your one very lucky man!

• Friendly
Reactions: Drum18