4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Wonder Woman

Tagline: Power. Grace. Wisdom. Wonder.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Patty Jenkins

Cast: Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Connie Nielsen and Robin Wright

Release: 2017-05-30

Runtime: 141

Plot: An Amazon princess comes to the world of Man in the grips of the First World War to confront the forces of evil and bring an end to human conflict.

Absolulety stunning posters! :drool: Hey @zesty, get in here and start taking notes for your next Custom Slip! :hungry: ;)

@kaw and @Drum18 ...
81789-Walter-White-I-WON-gif-Breakin-JZcy.gif

l4Aqv5O.gif

:D

I was actually checking this thread yesterday, mainly just perving tbh, but they are proper pushing this movie it would seem there is more artwork about for this than some of the movies that are out now!!!

This will have to wait a while I need to do something soon but need it not to be a flop and lose money like I did with SS and H8 :hilarious:

Is she doing her Mel Gibson Lethal Weapon dislocated shoulder thing on this one???

JX1TMvz.jpg

Even more than The Last Jedi? Justice League?

Yeah I would say so. WW was the only part of BvS that I really liked and all of the trailers have been great. I'm really excited for the Last Jedi but after the force awakens I'm not as anxious because JJ Abrams raised my expectations so worst case I think it will be good. JL I'm hopefully but really haven't been too impressed by Zach Snyder so it's not a day one must see film for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw