4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Wonder Woman

Tagline: Power. Grace. Wisdom. Wonder.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Patty Jenkins

Cast: Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Connie Nielsen and Robin Wright

Release: 2017-05-30

Runtime: 141

Plot: An Amazon princess comes to the world of Man in the grips of the First World War to confront the forces of evil and bring an end to human conflict.

New Banners :photo:

ww banner.jpg

wonder_woman_new banner.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Some great news guys. The Review Embargo for WW lifted tonight... general consensus is... ITS GREAT! Being called the best DCEU film!
I'm so happy to hear this. DC needed a win for once.
That is a WONDERFUL news! At first, the Embargo was supposed to be lifted only June 2nd... which would have indicated the result wouldn't have been good... If DC changed their mind, they now know they have a good product to offer us!!!

Some great news guys. The Review Embargo for WW lifted tonight... general consensus is... ITS GREAT! Being called the best DCEU film!
I've seen nothing but great things said about it so far too... even a few Marvel fanboys admitting to loving it!

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007

That is a WONDERFUL news! At first, the Embargo was supposed to be lifted only June 2nd... which would have indicated the result wouldn't have been good... If DC changed their mind, they now know they have a good product to offer us!!!

I've seen nothing but great things said about it so far too... even a few Marvel fanboys admitting to loving it!
Wonderful news indeed! :woot: :notworthy: :hungry:
International English Poster .. @bloodsnake007

View attachment 313137
AWESOME! :cool: Thanks @Netclone! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Still not 100% sure when / if ill see this in cinemas. Not saying it's gonna be a bad movie or anything, I dunno I just cant get "hyped" for it. Maybe because I have never really been a big wonder woman fan.
But the claims that its the best DCEU is good...considering the other entries so far have been rather poop, hopefully DC step up their game