WORKS99 Blufans Collections

At what point did you realise you'd HAVE to buy a copy of each Hollow cut slip? :p

Did you eat during that month? :D

when I had the first one in hand. I knew the rest had to be mine.

Both versions of OZ, hollow cut & 3D are beauties. Blufans best release so far. Even better than Godfather.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Very very nice mate! That's a collection to be proud of :)

thank you.

I agree. Must have taken you a while to source every version.

I know someone on HDN who has contacts in China and they were able to source 5 of them for me. It was then just a case of searching for someone with the missing one which I did via the "I am looking for X steel section"

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

May I ask where you sourced the flying monkey hollow slip from? I'd like to add that one to my collection. :) Thanks!

I know my contact has one of these which he would be willing to sell, so basicly it would be a matter of what you would be willing to pay for it.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Fantastic collection mate!

thank you. :thumbs:

The All Important Extras.

Last edited:
Coming to a monitor near you soon

I'm working on a 50-cover commemorative Oz: The Great and Powerful steelbook released under my new label, Doofans. PM if interested. :p

Reactions: works99