World War Z (2013)

Would you buy World War Z in Steelbook form?

• Yes

Votes: 58 86.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
World_War_Z_poster.jpg

Reactions: cjy152
Haven't seen the film, but judging by the trailers...there is a lot of great potential for artwork. So, maybe.

Haven't watched it yet but read positive reviews about it. A steelbook would be killer given the amount of sci-fi used in this movie.

Hope the blu ray will be unrated version this film felt like there was more blood in but edited out of theater release

See, that first image is fantastic. I'd love to see that for it's artwork.

I hope the front won't be the main poster shot of Brad looking out into the chaos, or the alternative poster with his family running. More something like:

new%20world%20war%20z%20poster%20.jpg

Then for inside art:

12.jpg

Or
the shot of Gerry walking down the hall with the case clutched to his chest.

Saw this today and really enjoyed it so would love a steel! Lots of potential for some great artwork, TakingYoSteelz red flare pic would be excellent for the inside :scat:

So many things wrong with this film - save your money

Haven't seen the film, but judging by the trailers...there is a lot of great potential for artwork. So, maybe.

My advice to you is try to get hold of a copy first from a friend and watch it before you waste your hard earned cash as you may not think its worth the money once youve watched it.

Ive seen the film and im a big zombie fan BUT! there are so many things wrong with this film that doesn't make sense, and Im not just talking about people eating each other. Its a bit disjointed and there are some political undertone in this film as well which I do not think is relevant in this type of movie.

There are definitely some fantastic action sequences and I did jump once in the cinema because of the fast moving zombies. At the beginning of the movie the way the director shot the scene in Glasgow was very good and I had never seen before.

This is only my opinion, you can make up your own minds about this film.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.