World War Z (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.?) [Korea]

Jan 15, 2014
Taipei
Release date: November 2018 (TBA)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Theatrical Cut 3D + Extended(Unrated) Cut 2D, World Exclusive Artwork by Krzysztof Domaradzki.

Teaser Poster

Dhe9K_aV4AEagz3.jpg

Last edited:
The Scariest Zombies I have ever seen were in Maze Runner: Scorch Trials.
They are not dead, infected with the ''flare'' virus, so they are not really Zombies I guess :dunno:
...but they are scary as hell and so well done :wow:
No way.
The zombies in Michael Jackson's THRILLER....
All that terrifying dancing, and prancing...
D307E7BA-AE86-48F3-85AD-5204E8C958FF.gif

Thanks for the tag @Apollon! This is a strange choice for PA. not a fan of the movie personally but it is nice to see PA doing some more mainstream titles.:)

I'm sure they've realized by now it's not sustainable to stick to the type of movies they've released to date and are considering more diversification from here on out.

i've got to stick with my slow zombies = good, fast zombies = bad approach - because, after all, none other than Dr Russell Fell himself correctly states, 'very slow, often rotting...' :twd:

thanks for the above @C.C. 95 @ChrisIW @Damon M - rediscovered these vids as a result. ;):)

Simon Pegg once got asked why he made his SOTD zombies slow, to which he replied 'because death is not an energy drink.' :LOL: love how people - i.e. me - can debate about the correct way to portray something fictional! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
i've got to stick with my slow zombies = good, fast zombies = bad approach - because, after all, none other than Dr Russell Fell himself correctly states, 'very slow, often rotting...' :twd:

thanks for the above @C.C. 95 @ChrisIW @Damon M - rediscovered these vids as a result. ;):)

Simon Pegg once got asked why he made his SOTD zombies slow, to which he replied 'because death is not an energy drink.' :LOL: love how people - i.e. me - can debate about the correct way to portray something fictional! :rolleyes:

Completely forgot about that show. Got it on DVD somewhere as a bonus feature to the show

I don’t mind slow or fast. I think fast is slightly freakier tbh

Wtf! The fincher sequel is cancelled?!? You’ve just ruined my whole day!! Not happy about that, I thought it was already being made

I imagine there will be updates on this after Patterson. Be patient basil ... I mean blusteel

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
I'm pretty sad about that. I rather liked the first one and the sequel was one of the few films to look forward to other than endless superhero films (good as they are).
Agree with you.

I think Paramount are silly to scrap it. Anything zombie related is hot right now. And Fincher has his own following.....

There was another link in the article stating Brad Pitt is one of the least profitable Hollywood stars! Maybe that has something to do with it? :p

:bag: I'm sorry @Flloydo :oops:

Hopefully Paramount see sense and it gets greenlit again soon.

It’s such a shame. I really liked this film but somthing was missing. When I heard about fincher and Pitt working together again i just thought that was the missing ingredient. Damn

Fincher is in my top 5. He’s my comfort director. I love him