WowHD [UK]

Flip

---=---
Premium Supporter
Jun 16, 2012
Feel free to discuss service, shopping and experiences about this shop here.

wow-hd.png

LINK

Example of steelbook packaging pic thanks to frasr

P1040444.jpg

Last edited:
Yh I found that out either. I've realised white batman steels might be Zavvi exclusive as amazon have different artwork so I've requested cancelation on my order. Now ill see what there customer service is like

you should have no problem with refund

also i don't think zavvi will have any exclusive on the batman steels, i reckon the white artwork are just placeholders

Yeah from what I remember there is no cancel button so you need to email them. (wowHD)

Yh that's what I've done

you should have no problem with refund

also i don't think zavvi will have any exclusive on the batman steels, i reckon the white artwork are just placeholders

Yh I have no idea now what getting released lol so I just preordered incase. It would be annoying if they do/did white ones and sell out & I missed it.

Used this company once, and that was enough for me, don't care how cheap they are, they were awful.

Charged me straight away, and didn't ship the product for months, good luck trying to contact them as well.

I hope for your sakes, they have improved.

TAKE MONEY FROM YOU WHEN THE ITEMS ARE OUT OF STOCK

TAKE MONEY FROM YOU WHEN THE ITEMS ARE OUT OF STOCK
I recently ordered 4x Schindler's List - 20th Anniversary Edition Definitive Collector's Limited Edition from them because the 2x I ordered from Amazon were both damaged and no replacements available.

After I placed my ordered I sent this message to them:

"I am a first time customer so it is important that my 4x items have adequate protective packaging around them. Could reassure me or ensure to pass these instructions on to your Dispatch/packing department please. Thank you!"

I then received this message after:

"I have checked and sorry to inform you that I cannot assist you on this matter".

"We have processed a refund via original payment method as this item is unavailable. Please allow about 5-7 days for the amount to appear in your bank statement."

@flip yeah I mostly use debit card to pay online, rarely paypal.

@MRD man that's awful. Sorry to hear that. I only order from them sporadically and have only ever had to contact them with a CS issue once but it wasn't major.

Reactions: Flip
Sent me a steelbook in a white jiffy bag (no cardboard protection like in the photo above) , arrived dented.
Their website does not work if you use NIS online vault (doesn't let you type in their boxes)
No return forms and no cancellation buttons for orders - had to write an email asking them what to do with damaged steel - no reply yet.
Credit card charged and debited three weeks ago but have only received one order from them so far and that is damaged !
Will never use again.

Last edited:
Further warning about this truly awful dishonest company.

I returned the damaged steelbook to them two weeks ago but have heard nothing , I retained the proof of postage and sent them an email with the proof attached 4 days ago (still no reply) - their customer feedback forum has a total of 60 comments in it (dating back 3 years ) go figure , 60 gushing wonderful comments , all positive but spread over 3 years ? , how many negatives do you think they regularly clean out of their forums every day ?

Everything about them is designed to stop you contacting them to report problems or getting your money back. I have had enough on this occasion though and will simply contact my credit card company over the weekend and apply for a charge back. That will make them sit up and take notice.

I URGE ALL OF YOU TO THINK TEN TIMES BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THIS APPALLING COMPANY.

OMG! I made the mistake of ordering from them before I saw this thread. Now I want to cancel.

They look pure dodgy. I preordered OBLIVION for €17, but in my order status there is no proof of what price I got it for. When I click on the item it's now €19.99 (as It's gone back up)

How do I do it? There is no cancel option for the orders and I can't seem to find a way to contact them. WTF???

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Sent an email to Customer Service...

Last edited:
OMG! I made the mistake of ordering from them before I saw this thread. Now I want to cancel.

They look pure dodgy. I preordered OBLIVION for €17, but in my order status there is no proof of what price I got it for. When I click on the item it's now €19.99 (as It's gone back up)

How do I do it? There is no cancel option for the orders and I can't seem to find a way to contact them. WTF???

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Sent an email to Customer Service...

Yeah you can only cancel by contacting them and requesting for them to cancel your order

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I canceled a order last night. Got a email right away from a real person. They made sure it wasn't in the shipping process and when it wasnt, they canceled it immediately and I received my Paypal money back asap.

I did receive another order from them last week. took 16 days from dispatch to get to me in America.

Ordered 3 premium collection steelbooks monday evening, and received all 3 today, only 3 days from hong kong to the uk. All 3 were in separate plastic coated bubble mailers with backing card stiffeners and all 3 came mint.

Reactions: SeeWizZ
Ordered four steelbooks from their recent sale. Each arrived individually shipped in a bubble plastic envelope (no additional protection, e.g., cardboard had been used).

All arrived in mint condition, which I always consider extremely lucky when just a bubble envelope has been used for shipping.

Note that their bubble envelopes feel a bit stronger than the regular ones - the outer layer is fairly strong plastic. Yet I can't help thinking that the first good whack against a solid object in a mail sorting facility would result in a dented steelbook... :ohno:

Reactions: pokjak290