WowHD [UK]

Flip

---=---
Premium Supporter
Jun 16, 2012
Feel free to discuss service, shopping and experiences about this shop here.

wow-hd.png

LINK

Example of steelbook packaging pic thanks to frasr

P1040444.jpg

Last edited:
Absolute disgraceful company.
Towards the end of last year I placed 2 orders for 2 steels.

My first order, I received one, after a few months of "trying to source stock" second steel was cancelled.

My second order, received one steel, damaged, eventually managed to get a refund. The 2nd one, Kick Ass2, after waiting a few weeks, that got cancelled as well.

Will never, ever order from them again

Thanks, unfortunately my orders were cancelled twice with them, so not so keen on wasting time ordering from them anymore, lol.

exactly... ordered THE DESCENT for the same price and after keeping my money for a few weeks they´ve simply cancelled my order....
even had to open a paypal claim to get my money back since it wasn´t refunded automatically...

I'm hearing bad things about this company. Can they be trusted??

Well I went ahead and ordered The Descent Steelbook from WOW HD UK and it took just under 2 weeks and turned up in MINT condition!!

Brilliant steelbook at a bargain price and no damage.

I will be purchasing more from WOW HD when another bargain comes up!!

Cheers

Has anyone bought Blu-rays recently from Wowhd?
I placed my first order on October 20th but haven't received any Blu-ray yet. Thing is, i bought 3 Blu-rays, 3 different orders, at least 1 Blu-ray should have had arrived, no?
Items were shipped separately, 2 Blu-rays on 22nd and 1 on 23rd.

Dear customer –
We have upgraded our WOWHD web sites and merged them into one to make shopping easier. Previous domains will now automatically redirect to www.wowhd.co.uk
You can still choose your preferred currency from the drop-down menu on the top of the site. For your convenience, this function is also located in the cart at check out.
Our shipping policies will remain the same and you will continue to enjoy free shipping as you did before the update.

We appreciate your shared love for movies and music and look forward to continuing to serve you.
Thank you,
The WOWHD team

I wonder was WowHD also told off for having different countries domain websites listing physical media products

The WowHD UK website still ships to delivery address outside UK just in case anyone was wondering

Reminder
Vat for UK/EU countries is added at checkout if order total is £135/€150 or less

EU countries the vat rate will be whatever is the local vate rate is for that country

If order total is more than £135/€150 vat is not added at checkout so you may have customs in UK and EU countries look for vat payment

• Informative
Reactions: hatredhorror