Wreck-It Ralph (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #3)-gift [China]

Are you trying to reserve the 'sticker' or 'notebook' version?

• Sticker

Votes: 168 48.8%
  • Notebook

Votes: 108 31.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 36 10.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 32 9.3%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: July 2013
NOTE - Blufans.com does NOT ship directly to non-Chinese destinations
Group Buy: Stickers or Notebook

The front:
View attachment 29541

The back:
wir-sb2.JPG

Inside art:
insideart.JPG

Bonus Gifts (Notebook or Sticker, can only choose one):
Notebook version here
Sticker version here

2D details:
WRECK-IT RALPH – 2D BD
Region:A.B.C.
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Runtime: 01:41:06
Audio:
• English | 7.1 | DTS-HDMA
• Cantonese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Vietnamese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Mandarin PRC | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
• Mandarin | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
Subtitle:
• English | ESL
• English | SDH
• Indonesian Bahasa
• Malay Bahasa
• Vietnamese
• Simplified Chinese for English
• Simplified Chinese for Mandarin
• Traditional Chinese for English
• Traditional Chinese for Mandarin
Bonus:
Paperman Run Time(00:00:00)
Bit By Bit: Creating The Worlds Of Wreck - It Ralph Run Time(00:00:00)
Disney Intermission:The Gamers Guide To Wreck-It Ralph Run Time(00:00:00)
Alternate & Deleted Scenes Run Time(00:00:00)
Video Game Commercials Run Time(00:00:00)
Learn How To Take Your Favorite Movies On The Go: Disney Digital Copy Run Time(00:01:02)

3D details:
WRECK-IT RALPH – 3D BD
Region:A.B.C.
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Runtime: 01:41:06
Audio:
• English | 7.1 | DTS-HDMA
• Cantonese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Vietnamese | 7.1 | DTS-HDHR
• Mandarin PRC | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
• Mandarin | 5.1 | Dolby Digital
Subtitle:
• English | ESL
• English | SDH
• Indonesian Bahasa
• Malay Bahasa
• Vietnamese
• Simplified Chinese for English
• Simplified Chinese for Mandarin
• Traditional Chinese for English
• Traditional Chinese for Mandarin
Bonus:
Paperman Run Time(00:00:00)

Full 3D slip:

3dslip.JPG

Regular Slip :
regslip.jpg

Attachments

• WIRF.JPG
    WIRF.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 645
  • WIRF.png
    WIRF.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 580
Last edited by a moderator:
I never was part of the GB for this steelbook but recently I was thinking about getting this one. But since it seems those scratches are very common with this steelbook, I think I am going to pass after all.

At least there is always the UK version which doesn't look bad at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranavalone
I never was part of the GB for this steelbook but recently I was thinking about getting this one. But since it seems those scratches are very common with this steelbook, I think I am going to pass after all.

At least there is always the UK version which doesn't look bad at all.
Yeah I'm in the same boat as well. Was planning to buy it off eBay but seeing as how the quality control issue seems extremely common, I wouldn't want to pay so much just to open it and find scratches. Which sucks because the art looks really great.

I think I may end up buying the Zavvi steelbook, which I actually also liked as well judging from pictures.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as well. Was planning to buy it off eBay but seeing as how the quality control issue seems extremely common, I wouldn't want to pay so much just to open it and find scratches. Which sucks because the art looks really great.

I think I may end up buying the Zavvi steelbook, which I actually also liked as well judging from pictures.

This is the only steel in my collection I even regret buying. I should have kept mine sealed but I was too tempted. I did managed to get a replacement that had much much much less damaged than my original but im still a little peeved with this steel.

This is the only steel in my collection I even regret buying. I should have kept mine sealed but I was too tempted. I did managed to get a replacement that had much much much less damaged than my original but im still a little peeved with this steel.

scanavo he always told Kimchidvd not to make glossy treatment on the black front or back.

If it happens, it would be same scratch like Wreck it Ralph.

Scanavo quality issue is big problem all the time.

sent from Galaxy S4

EEK! :angry:
really bad quality control

03092013303_zpse815a737.jpg

03092013304_zps598dee1d.jpg

03092013298_zps2d8c87eb.jpg

03092013306_zpse29de3e9.jpg
I new Wreck-It Ralph had quality control issues but I didn't realize it was that bad I think I'll be keeping mine sealed. :(

I don't know whether the problem lies with bluans or Scanvo but if it's Scanvo's fault blufans should have demanded they redo the print run free of charge.

It's a disgrace to even think they could send these out to paying customers and think this is acceptable. :angry:

I don't no why they had so many problems last year with gloss finish and ended up forcing all those poor matt releases on us collectors. But for a company that has completely corner the market after winning their case against VIVA (who could actually release a product with decent gloss finish) and the growing popularity of steelbook collecting they should have the funds necessary to ensure they leave the factory in perfect condition. I mean how difficult can this be even biscuit tins and soft drink cans end up on the supermarket shelves in better condition than that!

Today Tony met scanavo to discuss about glossy treatment on the pianist.

Tony told me that he will take risk to do glossy on the black steelbook even if scanavo does not recommend.

as a result of long discussion with scanavo, he will ask scanavo to do glossy on black steelbook

after 30 days, steelbook arrive on kimchidvd warehouse

I will keep update on hdn..

fyi.

Still now they don't seem to be able to guarantee a perfect gloss finish. :(

COME ON SCANVO SORT IT OUT!!!

The scratches can be erased by applying a layer of clear lacquer.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

that's true with light scratches but as you can see by my pics a lot of them are down to the bare metal, it was like someone attacked it with a knife in places :hilarious:

Reactions: dfoles
really bad quality control

03092013303_zpse815a737.jpg

03092013304_zps598dee1d.jpg

03092013298_zps2d8c87eb.jpg

03092013306_zpse29de3e9.jpg

Yikes! Yeah I wouldn't want to pay so much and have it look like that.

Since it came back in stock on Zavvi, I went ahead and got one! Beats paying eBay prices.

I do like Blufans art but like you said, I wouldn't want to ever regret buying the steelbook.

I bought one on ebay in the middle of February. Back had 2 big dings on the back. Front had one very deep and noticeable scratch and the back was all scuffed and scratched. For 95 bucks I was super pissed but had no recourse as the auction stated once the wrapper was removed no returns or refunds. Now I am afraid to unwrap any of my other blufans.

Last edited:
I bought one on ebay in the middle of February. Back had 2 big dings on the back. Front had one very deep and noticeable scratch and the back was all scuffed and scratched. For 95 bucks I was super pissed but had no recourse as the auction stated once the wrapper was removed no returns or refunds. Now I am afraid to unwrap any of my other blufans.

I was thinking of getting one, as I love the lenti, but now I may just pass.

A quick reminder folks, no trading in the main steelbook forum. If you are looking for a Steelbook you can request it in the I'm looking for 'X' Steelbook thread here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dfoles
scanavo he always told Kimchidvd not to make glossy treatment on the black front or back.

If it happens, it would be same scratch like Wreck it Ralph.

Scanavo quality issue is big problem all the time.

sent from Galaxy S4

It is not just quality control issue. All gloss finish steelbooks are easily scratched. I've been saying this many times but people keep clamouring for gloss finish. I have a Beauty and the Beast FS which looked perfect under the shrink wrap. But the moment the wrap came off, I could see fine scratch lines all over the glossy front and back surfaces. When I opened my glossy Mission Impossible Phantom Protocol, it was perfect. But the moment I ran my fingers over the back cover to feel the finish, fine scratch lines appeared.

To me, the best steelbook finish is metallic, such as on Pacific Rim JP and Kill Bill Canada. They shine beautifully under the light, and their surfaces are so smooth and nice to touch. You can run your fingers over them many times and never leave a scratch.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

that's true with light scratches but as you can see by my pics a lot of them are down to the bare metal, it was like someone attacked it with a knife in places :hilarious:

Perhaps they took the title too literally? :hilarious:

It is not just quality control issue. All gloss finish steelbooks are easily scratched. I've been saying this many times but people keep clamouring for gloss finish. I have a Beauty and the Beast FS which looked perfect under the shrink wrap. But the moment the wrap came off, I could see fine scratch lines all over the glossy front and back surfaces. When I opened my glossy Mission Impossible Phantom Protocol, it was perfect. But the moment I ran my fingers over the back cover to feel the finish, fine scratch lines appeared.

To me, the best steelbook finish is metallic, such as on Pacific Rim JP and Kill Bill Canada. They shine beautifully under the light, and their surfaces are so smooth and nice to touch. You can run your fingers over them many times and never leave a scratch.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Perhaps they took the title too literally? :hilarious:

I have had a lot of steelbooks that are glossy that have a perfect finish with no scratches. It never used to be an issue with glossy Steelbooks so I'm not sure why it is now. Jack Reacher from Paramount had a black glossy finish and I don't remember too many complaints with that one. I will always prefer a gloss finish to a matte one. Of course this Wreck it Ralph steelbook is unacceptable, there's minor marks and then there's seriously damaged which a lot of these are.

Reactions: satanclaus
All I know on practically any steelbook that is matte is almost guaranteed to be scratched if its not kept plastic. I don't think the same can be said for the glossy ones though.