Wreck-It Ralph (Lenticular) (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: March 6th, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live around 6 PM on Sunday February 12)
Price: £22.99

ralph_2.jpg

11408854-1794458448263423.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Knew it would happen

If this includes the 3D I'll be interested plus I like that art

Art is an improvement over the original, and I do love this film, so may pick it up.

Hmm just noticed the random yellow spine, which has now put me off slightly...

ralph_2.jpg

PS. OP corrected/updated.

Well, that's me out. From a mostly blue front, to a yellow spine, to a black back... at least the previous steelbook had consistency when it came to colour/artwork.

11408854-1794458448263423.jpg

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Lionet
Admittedly a bit concerned at how this crowded image is going to fit nicely on a lenticular inside a framed border.(which is how I imagine it'll play out going by other recent Disney examples in this wave).

Not exactly a fan of this artwork anyway, especially for a steelbook front, that's for sure, but after a bit of looking around I can just about see how the lenti and the image on the actual steelbook will fit OK inside a framing border:-
wreckit_ralph_ver11.jpg

My choice for the front artwork / lenticular would have been something simpler and with more oomph such as this one (also original poster designs) and in truth I can't imagine a better depth lenticular for W-IR that this one:-
wreckit_ralph_ver15.jpg

Not the first time this lenticular has been used on this title:-
s-l1600.jpg

P.S. Love the tag line "When the game is over, the fun begins" . . . reminds me of those addiction warnings they incorporate in gambling adds here in the U.K. to the effect that "once the fun is over, stop the game" LOL.

Last edited:
It's like I knew this will have a higher price than the other two. Not ordering a single one just because of that!
Price is RRP price at the moment it don't have save £ amount yet
Price most likely will be less when it goes live or they will increase the price and add save amount to make it £22.99

Actual price price wont be known for sure until it's officially live on zavvi website
Other Disney 2D/3D Lenticular Steelbook have been £24.99 so it's less if price ends up at £22.99

Last edited:
Price is RRP price at the moment it don't have save £ amount yet
Price most likely will be less when it goes live or they will increase the price and add save amount to make it £22.99

Actual price price wont be known for sure until it's officially live on zavvi website
Other Disney 2D/3D Lenticular Steelbook have been £24.99 so it's less if price ends up at £22.99

They could've used the same pricepoint on all 3 but Wreck it Ralph has a €4 higher price. I know it's not set in stone but why not have them all at the same price before it goes live? Probably because Ralph will have a higher price when actually goes live.

Missed the first edition so ill probably grab this, I honestly reckon disney have aload of left over 3D discs of all tgese movies so they are using re-releases as a way to get rid of them as 3D tv is being drowned by the big 4.