Wreck-It Ralph (Lenticular) (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: March 6th, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live around 6 PM on Sunday February 12)
Price: £22.99

ralph_2.jpg

11408854-1794458448263423.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They could've used the same pricepoint on all 3 but Wreck it Ralph has a €4 higher price. I know it's not set in stone but why not have them all at the same price before it goes live? Probably because Ralph will have a higher price when actually goes live.
It's not on Zavvi website yet
Link works only because it's been provided to some web forums
Zavvi price is only when goes live and sometimes has mistakes :rofl:

£22.99 is cheaper than the previous 2D/3D Lenticular Steelbooks as they are £24.99

I will most likely get this as I'm a fan of the art and I want the 3D disc. Plus I love the film (spine don't bother me, I think it looks fine)

The image used was used for a ammray lenti in US and Canada and it's lovely. But I have a feeling the depth won't be present on this release

I actually bought most the Disney/ Pixar ammray lenti slips and other random lentis like gravity and Enders game to make my own full size lenti magnets but never got around to making them.

So if this lenti turns out crap (highly likely) I might make my own plus the US lenti has a embossed title like nemo and nightmare before Christmas and they look awesome with a embossed title

The back of the original Zavvi was awesome though. So good infact, that I use it as the front!

Once Disney get these re-releases out of their system, I really hope they consider some of the unreleased classics in their back catalogue.

Price is wrong at the moment on Zavvi website £24.99

Price is meant to be £22.99
It will be fixed in a while don't pre order yet unless you want the hassle of getting refund after release date

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Skyarcke
Why can't they just change the price to start with. Idiots

Not checking every 5 mins either

Zavvi staff gone asleep :rofl:
They not even posted yet on twitter or facebook it's live yet :giggle:

Sent them a tweet about the price
Waiting for them to finish their sleep or break:LOL:

@paulboland, the price has increased now :)

A.k.a. - let the milking begin :hilarious:

I wonder when will it change back to £22.99 :D
Price is the RRP price before save £
This happens a few times when going live it lists active at RRP price instead of actual price

They need to finish their break :rofl: and fix it must be a long break
It's not even announced live yet by Zavvi :LOL:

I suspect the price might end up being £24.99 and Zavvi then change the RRP price to £29.99 with Save £5.00
They not answering any twitter questions regarding the price to a few who have already asked

Either they are behind looking at twitter posts or are ingnoring the price questions
They only just replied to posts from over 2 hours ago so it's possible they just not seen them yet